Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for advice on next upgrades - DW/Bow Stamblade

wizzlestick_ESO
Hello I am trying to figure out what my next steps should be now that I am CP160 and grinding for upgraded gear. For my crafted CP160 set I went with 5 piece Night Mothers, 4 piece Hunding's Rage, and the 3 piece Agility jewelry sets, but I am just not sure exactly what drop pieces I should be going for next.

I am still just running daily pledges for keys and haven't done a ton of veteran mode dungeons yet.

I see people mention the Maelstrom Daggers and set pieces that come from Trials (Vicious Ophidian/Twin Fanged Snake), but I feel like those two things might be a bit out of my current experience range. What other drop pieces should I be going for in the meantime and what is the typical progression going forward from this crafted CP160 gear?

Any input is appreciated!
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Start running normal trials. Vicious Ophidian and Two Fanged Snake is what you want. Don't worry about doing vet trials for awhile.
  • wizzlestick_ESO
    Ok thanks. I wasn't sure if the gear I had crafted would be up to snuff for a normal trial or not but I'll give it a shot then!