Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Coldharbour Questline Missing

dirklemonjellob14_ESO
Guys I need help. Zenimax hasnt answered my ticket about this from MONDAY but.... here it goes...

2 years ago I played. Had a few questlines running in coldharbour but now the journal doesnt list any an i have no idea what place I am in that questline as I want to get thru it so i can unlock other realms so I can farm burning spellweave if I want as I am on Daggerfall.

Anyone know of a quest 'hotspot' in coldharbour I might pick up the questline again, even if I have to redo them thats ok, its been long enouhg that the pain is forgotten hehe.

Wish Zenimax could just tell me but last thing I know is I was around the Chasm talking with Cadwell and was supposed to do something in the chasm but theres no markers an nothing in my journal.

Is there a way to just start the entire questline over? lol
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, all Zones are unlocked now. So you can just travel to DC Zones. Use the Navigators added to the game if you don't have anyone to port to. Look for the Anchor Icons or the Conestoga on the Local Map in the Capital Cities
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As for Coldharbor, the two main things you need to do is unlock the Fighters and Mages Guild. You do that by rescuinig some folks, one to the East, one to the West.

See this to help you figure out where to go

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Coldharbour
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know, you can just port to CoA from a wayshrine. Both CoA 1 and 2 drop BSW (on both normal and vet), so pick which one you want and port.

As for Coldharbor, I am not sure what to tell you other than to try to get to the places on the map that you haven't cleared. You may find some quests that way. If you are unable to cross the chasm, I am pretty sure that means you haven't completed the main quest from the southern half of the map yet. From what I remember, you do not get quest markers for those. You actually have to wander around and find the quests by visiting every area on that part of the map.

If you CAN cross the chasm, that means you have completed the main quest in the southern half, and I think (not too sure, its been a while) you should have quest markers for the northern half. If you don't, try going back to the NPCs in Coldharbor or the ones near the chasm to see if they have a quest for you. It's possible you abandoned it or it was reset with a patch. If no NPCs have a quest for you, you can try exploring the northern half to see if you can find one. If you can't, then you are probably bugged and may need to (unfortunately) wait for a response from customer support.
  • dirklemonjellob14_ESO
    Thankyhou guys! I found cadderly near the chasm and finished that quest where his friend Valen? opens the door an you go to hollow city.

From Hollow City tho I am stuck. I cannot find anything else, I will try going east from the south entry but I have finished that side really so not sure.
  • Syrani
    Syrani
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have just now gained entry to Hollow City, then you do need to search the entire southern half of Coldharbor, manually, to find quests. I don't think they give you quest markers for those, I think it's just a general "out there somewhere are some lights of meridia you need to find" kind of thing. If you have not yet talked to "The Groundskeeper" in Hollow City, then find her and talk to her to start things off. If I remember correctly, she should be near the entrance to the city when you first get to it.

Here is a map of Coldharbor with locations marked:

http://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=HaODHxuX&id=8A9B86E32627C3FB566BD8C080E21F8F50E0971A&q=eso+coldharbour+map&simid=607998698506289842&selectedIndex=3&qpvt=eso+coldharbour+map&ajaxhist=0

After you talk to The Groundskeeper, you can check that to see where you need to go if you like.