Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Question] Dropping writ quest with voucher

Draconerus
Draconerus
✭✭✭
If I were to drop my crafting writ quest would the voucher reappear in my inventory to sell?
Draconerus
Argonian - Templar Healer
Da Funk - Officer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope Voucher is gone.

Be absolutely sure you can do the Writ before you accept the quest. The parameters are spelled out in the screen where you can Accept or Not the quest.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Draconerus
    Draconerus
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I understand, just wasn't sure how abandoning the quest worked.
    Draconerus
    Argonian - Templar Healer
    Da Funk - Officer
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Master Writ that asked me to go to the Imperial City to make a 5 Trait Item. I said, yea right, not for 5 Vouchers am I going to deal with the hassle of getting to the Imperial City, much less getting to the crafting station. So I dropped the quest. I was curious myself if the Writ thing came back, and, nope, it did not.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Mephisto939
    Mephisto939
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I had a Master Writ that asked me to go to the Imperial City to make a 5 Trait Item. I said, yea right, not for 5 Vouchers am I going to deal with the hassle of getting to the Imperial City, much less getting to the crafting station. So I dropped the quest. I was curious myself if the Writ thing came back, and, nope, it did not.

Imperial City is not that bad. Just pick a quiet campaign.
    Why did the Dunmer cross the road?
    Apparently to get stuck in an eternal load screen!