Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for people to join my guild?

Diakseven
Diakseven
Soul Shriven
Yeah, it's pretty self explanatory just looking for people to join my guild
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to let you know the LFG forums isn't for recruitment.

There are forums specifically for guild recruitment which can be found at the bottom of the categories page: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories

Also if you create your title to inform people to which server/format you're on as well as what your guild does (PvP/PvE/PvX) then it will help attract the people you want.

Something like [EU PS4] [PvX] <Guild Name> Recruiting New Players.

This way when people view the "recent posts" tracker they will see exactly what your guild is and know if it's a guild they can join.

Hope this helps.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Diakseven
    Diakseven
    Soul Shriven
    Whoops sorry just signed up to forums little nooby
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diakseven wrote: »
    Whoops sorry just signed up to forums little nooby

No problem, hopefully I didn't come across as condescending or rude, just trying to give you some help on how to get the best rewards from a recruitment post.

You can always take a look at some others to inspire yourself how to write one as well. Hopefully you get some interested and members to play with! Best of luck.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."