The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Into the Woods Coldharbour

Darth_Apache
Darth_Apache
✭✭✭
As a Bosmer Nightblade..I felt terrible for siding with the Lamia.

Am I wrong here?!
"Darth Apache XB1, NA, AD, StamBlade, DW/Bow"
Insurrection - The Eye - The Nightshade Consortium
Aldmeri Dominion
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes :|
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

I couldn't help it man!
    The babies! The younglings!
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    MAEK wrote: »

I couldn't help it man!
    The babies! The younglings!

Yea, I did it to, but I regretted it later. Oh well, what can you do...
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to not kill any of the elves while stealing the eggs so hopefully Farenlsjdliajdf still shows up in the Hollow City for me. I hear that's a thing...
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to not kill any of the elves while stealing the eggs so hopefully Farenlsjdliajdf still shows up in the Hollow City for me. I hear that's a thing...

Hmm, I to snuck around and avoided to kill as many as possible. It was a while since I did any of this but I think that she might show up, but most likely she will come alone then.
  • Daimmyo
    Daimmyo
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I know how you feel - but I think it's just that Lamia is an alien creature to us humans, and while it is morally right thing to do so, it doesn't feel like it, as these half-snakes are just disgusting creatures, at least to me.
  • BlackSparrow
    BlackSparrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sided with the Bosmer.
    They send you in to destroy the rest of the lamias' eggs.

So yeah. they're not exactly pure of heart woodsy elves.
    Living vicariously through my characters.

My Girls:
    "If you were trapped in your house for, say, a year, how would you pass the time?"

Nephikah the Houseless, dunmer assassin: "I suppose I could use the break. I have a lot of business holdings now that need management."
    Swum-Many-Waters, elderly argonian healer: "I think that I would enjoy writing a memoir."
    Silh'ki, khajiit warrior-chef: "Would this one be able to go outside, to the nearby river? It's hard to fish without water!"
    Peregrine Huntress, bosmer hunter: "Who is forcing me to stay inside, and where can I find them?"
    Lorenyawe, altmer mechanist: "And why would I want to go outside in the first place? Too much to be done in the workshop."
    Lorelai Magpie, breton master thief: "I'd go nuts. Lucky for me, I have a little experience sneaking out!"
    Rasheda the Burning Heart, redguard knight: "I would continue my training to keep my skills sharp."
    Hex-Eye Azabi, khajiit daedric priestess: "I suppose it would be lucky, then, that I built a shrine to Mephala in my backyard."
    Yngva Stormhammer, nord bandit (reformed...ish): "I hate being inside even when I'm not forced to be. GET. ME. OUT."
    Madam Argentia, vampire dunmer aristocrat: "I suppose it would be more of the same. I have a rather... contentious relationship with the sun."
    Mazie gra-Bolga, orc scout: "Uh... I'd have to house train my bear..."
    Felicia the Wanderer, imperial witch-for-hire: "What Lorelai said."
    Calico Jaka-dra, retired khajiit pirate: "This one would like a rest from her grand adventures. Her jewel shop runs out of stock!"
    Shimmerbeam, blind altmer psijic: "Provided that I am confined to Artaeum, I do not think I will want for things to occupy my time."
    Shauna Blackfire, redguard necromancer: "Sounds like paradise. I hate people."
    Kirniel the Undying, cursed bosmer warrior: "I would feel useless, not being able to fight."
    Echoes-from-Dragons, argonian who thinks she's a dragon: "All the better to count my hoard!"

(Signature idea shamelessly stolen from Abeille.)
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    I sided with the Bosmer.
    They send you in to destroy the rest of the lamias' eggs.

So yeah. they're not exactly pure of heart woodsy elves.

I mean; they DID make a deal with Molag Bal...Sooooooooooooo....yeah.

Not the purest of hearts at all.
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭
    All i could envision was from a battle standpoint. Who do you want running into a full scale battle beside you?

Swift, small elves with daggers and bows, going invisible and pooping up behind enemies slitting throats and disappearing? Picture 30 elves running like Naruto with dual dagger all using an Ambush attack on Molags front linesmen. Epic.

or you know...snake people sliding and hissing getting eaten like Ramen noodles by Molag Bal.

Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    All i could envision was from a battle standpoint. Who do you want running into a full scale battle beside you?

Swift, small elves with daggers and bows, going invisible and pooping up behind enemies slitting throats and disappearing? Picture 30 elves running like Naruto with dual dagger all using an Ambush attack on Molags front linesmen. Epic.

or you know...snake people sliding and hissing getting eaten like Ramen noodles by Molag Bal.

I completely agree..the damn *** elves made a deal with him though.
    I'd be running in alongside them against Molag Bal until they all converge on me to offer up as a sweetass sacrifice to the giant *** Bal.
    Aldmeri Dominion
  • NocturnalGuideMe
    NocturnalGuideMe
    ✭✭✭

I completely agree..the damn *** elves made a deal with him though.
    I'd be running in alongside them against Molag Bal until they all converge on me to offer up as a sweetass sacrifice to the giant *** Bal.

yeah and where do you think the snake nasties are going to turn once the battle is over and theyve worked up quitwe the appetite? You looking mighty tasty in your leather armor. mmmm sinew...
    Dar'Dek Do'Tenurr
    Khajiiti Stamina Nightblade
    Master Thief, Dark Brotherhood Executioner, Former Dro m'Athra Shade
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did have to pause and think this one through but ultimately My hatred of fighting the lamia at that point in the game was a strong encouragement to wipe them out.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Darth_Apache
    Darth_Apache
    ✭✭✭
    Surragard wrote: »
    I did have to pause and think this one through but ultimately My hatred of fighting the lamia at that point in the game was a strong encouragement to wipe them out.

You sunuvabetch....Haha it happens I suppose.
    Aldmeri Dominion