The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Game crashes before I get to character select

LuminaLilly
LuminaLilly
✭✭✭✭
When trying to login to xb1 na. The load screen before characger select goes bzzzzzzz lock up, then crashes. It's been 3 times even after restarts and whatnot
Edited by LuminaLilly on February 14, 2017 10:06PM
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Just got dced. Happening to me now. Four times in a row as we speak :neutral:

Edit: Make that 7 times now.
    Edited by makeumrage on February 14, 2017 10:06PM
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup i still cant log in.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Yup i still cant log in.

@xskinzcity heyyy skinz I see you on haderus every now and then. Glad I'm not the only one
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same here.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Tried over 20 times. Tried rebooting, resetting modem, all that jazz. Cant even get into character screen.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to log in after 5 crashes but now I can't interact with anything. Had to reloadui 3 times now..
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    I was able to log in after 5 crashes but now I can't interact with anything. Had to reloadui 3 times now..
    So i can expect one less opposing force from the pact now? (; lol.

Side note: just got in
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just got back on too , don't know what the heck that was about.