The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cross-Platform

DragonMaster1309
I think they should make the game servers so players on PS4/Xbox One and PC/Mac can adventure together at the same time.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe when consoles become compatible with keyboard and mouse. But it is very difficult to do that and it will take a while.
    Edited by Gordon906 on March 8, 2017 5:23PM
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For that to happen zos would have to do something about addons.

And I don't want that.
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no way you want to have to compete with pc players with all their mods and keybinds. I use to play pc, but moved to console and it is very limited. I can just see the flame threads about pvp....lol nope, nope and more nope unless we get keyboard and mod support on console first.
  • UncannyLinderman
    UncannyLinderman
    ✭✭✭
    Cross console I could go for though. Xbox and PS4 on the same servers. That could be intriguing.
  • DragonMaster1309
    Cross console I could go for though. Xbox and PS4 on the same servers. That could be intriguing.

Microsoft and Sony aren't "friends"
  • Bax
    Bax
    ✭✭✭
    Gordon906 wrote: »
    Maybe when consoles become compatible with keyboard and mouse. But it is very difficult to do that and it will take a while.

PS4 already fully supports keyboard and mouse. X-box One is worse, it support keyboard only and even then just for text input and not as game input device, but it's still possible to buy some "keyboard-like" adapter or something.

There is no way you want to have to compete with pc players with all their mods and keybinds. I use to play pc, but moved to console and it is very limited. I can just see the flame threads about pvp....lol nope, nope and more nope unless we get keyboard and mod support on console first.

What about having PvE zones cross-platform and PvP zones platform specific? I don't think that missing add-ons would be a problem in a PvE environment. Even on PC not everyone is using the same addons.
  • jnelson1182
    jnelson1182
    ✭✭
    I think it'd be great to have playing cross-platform, I'm not great with networking so idk if it would be better for company or not, but I do know that it would combine the people from all the different platforms into one play leading hopefully to less que times and more people to fill out the groups.
    * Maccb- Level 50 DragonKnight- Fire mage type build/ BSW body, Valkyn Skoria mister set, & Willpower Jewelry/Random Flame/Lightning/Reston STAFF's
    **MBF**
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Or at least trade gear thru mail or something would be pretty cool
  • Verbz
    Verbz
    I say stop the use of addons and then let it go cross pvp... can just imagine all them pc players not knowing what to do without miats
  • DragonMaster1309
    Verbz wrote: »
    I say stop the use of addons and then let it go cross pvp... can just imagine all them pc players not knowing what to do without miats

My dude not all of us pc players load up with a million addons