Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How to exploit RP, immersion and nostalgia in Morrowind

Cinbri
Cinbri
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
With no deny that expansion will be best update ever, there is several ways to improve experience of it:
1. Crown Shop: during release we can get unique sales of previous things that in some or another way related to TES 3:
A. Pale Velothi Guar - first time when we can learn existence of "white guar" is during main plot quest for Urshamusa Rapli from Ahemmusa tribe. This guar had sacred meaning for ashlanders and thus for players since than. We need possibility to purchase this creaure once again.
b97f81dd2f466234c8ae96ef0a15663c.jpg
B. Ashlander costume pack - Vvardenfell is main place where ashlanders inhabiting. Costume pack taht was removed from Shop for those who wana RP.
f37c704287c3648c1b82c4416d75d71b.jpg
C. Dark Shaman costume - Vvardenfell covered by daedric and dwemer ruins along with tons of secret caves along with being home for several big vampire clans is best place where our chars can "express a longing for darkness and chaos".
af3ed2f33d469cb907a1d6d86e0e5bd3.jpg

2. Characters improvements: with new expansion we must get much more options to customize our characters:
A. Unique old tattooes of all races from TES 3 - for example white dunmer "snake" tattoo:
9426051e10d9d2955e2714620b2fbad9.jpgea0c567ce86733c86a77964c4434fd40.jpg552f64ed33e130121383353df9498622.jpg
Or iconic face tattoo of Nerevarine:
Mk7rdY.jpg
B. Tattoos of Great Houses - since release of game there was available only one tattoo of House Redoran, with Shalk on chest and claws on arms:
Desktop_02_02_2017_18_42_05_769.png
It is time to add tattoos of Hlaalu and Telvanni and Dagoth(read below) to this list, so our chars can show its affilation at lest on cosmetic level.
latest?cb=20120817063618&path-prefix=rue4474656450c69992a2977e9315316d8.jpg185?cb=20160924180456
C. New unique skins - for example: 1. skin that make your eyes to glow white and add white glowing scars in attempt to imitate Tribunal theme:
5f2033429e7648d975b998201f128a2f.jpg
Unique Dagoth skin/tattoo set - since this House is most unique from all dunmeri Houses, it should get some unique representation. As example we have in Crown Shop tattoo set that called "Dark Moon" that represent "dark" side and dro-m'Athra. As Dagoth is dunmer version of this "dark" side it either can get unique tattoo set of House embelm over all body or with glowing red symbol of Dagoth over body/face as new skin
Given how nice such tattoos look on adds it might be very beautiful and scary looking style.
bjt04ub.png
As example - face tattoo of Dagoth emblem from TES 3:
wby.jpg
I don't know if House Dagoth will be in game but this House left the mark on everyone who played original game and thus should not be excluded.
D. New hairstyle and facial accessories - since Vvardenfell is dunmer-dwemer related place, add things like - dunmeri male braid and dwemer beards. It will look like that:
strage4.jpg

3. New costumes and titles and tabards - same as it was done in Orsinium dlc - all House unique styles should be represanted as costumes so we could wear full House-styled armor since we seems won't get transmogriciation system.
For example Telvanni heavy armor costume:
C4Fc1KIXAAAgnDP.jpg
Hlaalu heavy armor costume:
C3x-UegWcAAmF6O.jpg
Ashlander costume art:
the_nerevarine_by_mezamero-d8zyof8.jpg
and go on...
Same with titles - we could get titles upon reaching some worhtfull deed for Houses and other factions like ashlanders/Morag Tong. For example here is list of House ranks from TES 3:
House Redoran:
(Hireling
Retainer
Oathman
Lawman)
Kinsman
House Cousin
House Brother
House Father
Councilman
Archmaster
House Hlaalu:
Kinsman
House Cousin
House Brother
House Father
Councilman
Grandmaster
House Telvanni:
Mouth
Spellwright
Wizard
Master
Magister
Archmagister
Morag Tong:
Associate
Blind Thrall
Thrall
White Thrall
Thinker
Brother
Knower
Master
Exalted Master
Grandmaster
Ashlanders:
Clanfriend
Hearthfriend
Brother
Initiate
Clanholder
Guide
Champion
Gulakhan
Farseer
Ashkhan
Same with tabards - it should get new emblems from above.

4. Don't forget about forum - forum is part of game and one of they way to improve customization for players on forum is Avatars. Add many new avatars related to Vvardenfell:
as example emblems of Great Houses, Morag Tong, ashlanders, Tribunal, etc... We have all daedric emblems, time to have something more.
Personally, I waiting since game release when I can place as my representation on forum Dagoth symbol. And still patiently awaiting, hoping that in a few months it finally will be possible.
Dagoth_House_symbol.gif

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Cinbri on February 14, 2017 10:59AM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the feeling that the Morrowind themed items which were removed from the Crown store will end up being in the Dwarven Crates we get with the collectors and most likely will be on sale for its release.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    I'm mainly hoping for lots of costumes, I'll buy any Morrowind related costumes from the crown store.

Also, bring back the Ordinator costumes plx. :)
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    C. Dark Shaman costume - Vvardenfell covered by daedric and dwemer ruins along with tons of secret caves along with being home for several big vampire clans is best place where our chars can "express a longing for darkness and chaos".
    af3ed2f33d469cb907a1d6d86e0e5bd3.jpg

I'd buy that in a heartbeat. I see it around it looks awesome in my opinion.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im still hoping that we can motif skin dropped items or craft them. And I know... but what if you had to farm a unique material to craft the drop sets instead of the drop sets themselves?
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Cinbri
    That new skin would be a great idea for the end game trial!
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l