The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[AD-PvP] Angels of War- Recruiting for PvP and PvE

Feardraconis
The Guild Angels Of War are only taking applicants who are 160+ cp and active in the game at this current time. We are mainly a PvP Guild, but also do a lot of PvE content. As a Guild we have very experience players, both PvP and PvE. We strive to support and teach members of our community and provide in-game content on a weekly basis. With 80+ active members we may be small, however everyone is friendly and willing to teach and learn as we enjoy ESO to the fullest.

We have a large Oceanic Group in our Guild, Which means the majority of our Guild is active towards the evening and nighttime for NA.

Looking towards our future, we plan for PvP and PvE events such as Trials, Pledges, Achievement Hunting, Gold Farming, Fishing, Dueling Tournaments, Raffles, and Guild Mobilization in PvP Campaigns.

We PvP for the Aldmeri Dominion Faction on the servers Trueflame and Haderus. However we welcome all factions into our Guild. We run groups almost everyday in Trueflame, sometimes Guild only and sometimes Pug groups for recruitment. Teamspeak is required for PvP and Trials.

We also have many crafters who are willing to lend a hand to getting you geared for grinding and Beginner PvP.

We also have a Guild Hall, which will be used as a meeting place for players and a dueling arena once it is completed.

Promotions in the Guild are based on Merit, not time inside the Guild. Basically, the more you help and build the Guild the more likely you will considered for a promotion.

Leadership in the Guild is based around the idea of a War Council that makes decisions as a group.

We use Teamspeak as our main voice commuications for all our content.

If you have any questions you can mail myself @Feardraconis or post a reply here.

Thanks for reading our Recruitment post! We wish you happy hunting in your future!

Edited by Feardraconis on March 5, 2017 3:48AM
All AD Characters
Main Stam DK and Sorc

Will accept Skooma for AP
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to get some more information about the guild. I too fight for the AD.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Feardraconis
    What other Information would you like?
    You can PM me in-game @Feardraconis or post here.
    All AD Characters
    Main Stam DK and Sorc

• BQWolf05
    BQWolf05
    Soul Shriven
    New to the game and looking to get in a guild, how can I join?
  • Feardraconis
    Just put your in-game @name here and I will send an invitation your way
    All AD Characters
    Main Stam DK and Sorc

• BQWolf05
    BQWolf05
    Soul Shriven
  • tjeffersondb14_ESO
    tjeffersondb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm in the Daggerfall Covenant and I'd like to join. @BelovedBrandr
  • Feardraconis
    Invites sent your way
    All AD Characters
    Main Stam DK and Sorc

• Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    nvm
    Edited by Sortep1977 on February 16, 2017 5:05PM
  • wrgagurl
    wrgagurl
    ✭✭✭
    ESO noob, looking for a guild :blush:
    XBOX ONE X, NA
    530CP
    Magika Sorceror
    Magika Warden
    Magika Templar
  • JasonSR0331
    @nocni_skorpion EP but would like to join. Always need a good guild to run trials and dungeons with.
  • Goola
    Goola
    Soul Shriven
    @Goola

I ran with you guys yesterday and had a lot of fun. I'm a returning player. Got TS3.

Thank you!