The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG Shada's Tear PS4 NA

Meesha1170
Meesha1170
✭✭✭✭
Looking for a group to do Shada's Tear with me on NA server PS4 by ID name Mozzuli. I'm a level 507 dual wield Stam DPSer with Resolving Vigor so I have some self heal. Couldn't find anyone in Zone Chat over the past couple weeks. Almost 2 manned it the other night but just couldn't get past the last boss Shada. Ideally need two others but one other person may work if you're max CP and really good. I'm pretty decent. I'm active most week nights starting around 7 PM Pacific time.
Edited by Meesha1170 on February 13, 2017 8:23PM
  • freedom3128
    Hello. I am mostly on every night. I'm a cp561 templar healer and if you still need help send a request to freedom3128. I'll be on tonight if you need help around 7pm eastern time.
    American server, Breton Templar healer/support, PSN ID: freedom3128
  • Meesha1170
    Meesha1170
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late reply. I ended up being gone that weekend nad finished it the following week. I'm totally game for going back through if you need to as it's a fun dungeon.