The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC][NA][PvE] Stack on Crown - PvE end game trials progressive guild.

Lynerr
Lynerr
Soul Shriven
Stack on Crown is recruiting PvE players that are focus on clearing veteran trials. We are a progressive PvE end game guild formed since last October 2016 and have made huge progression in clearing vMoL. Positively, friendly learning environment, and constantly improvements is our belief in our trial runs.

Our Agenda:
· Weekly Leaderboards Run

· Weekly Normal Trials Run led by guild mates

· Veteran Trials Training Night

· Weekly Progression Night

· Class Workshop (DPS, Tanks, & Healers)

Stack on Crown are more “casual” than most top raiding guilds. Our members have no obligation to raid frequently, we understand people have irl bound and can’t commit every week, so we try our best to make our raid time frame work for everyone. As of right now, we do our runs mostly from 8pm-12am EST. The voice provider we use is Discord and it is require that our players to use Discord when raiding with us. To apply, please send a in game mail to @will24 with your information(what characters you have, and what gear sets you have on them).

@will24
Edited by Lynerr on February 22, 2017 1:27AM
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    I'd love to join. Been away for a little over a year, so kinda rusty, but I'd like to run all the things with you guys. ID: @greenlights6
    Edited by greenlights6 on February 15, 2017 6:37PM

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How focused on meta are you? Can my sorc heal for you in vet trials?
  • Lynerr
    Lynerr
    Soul Shriven
    @Tasear For vet trials, stacks is focused on meta. For other contents, sorc healer would be okay to run.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks I will pass
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am definately interested.....but...lol....I primarily have stam characters. I've cleared vet hel ra on my stamblade, and with that same character have cleared all the normal trials.

Is having stam characters an issue? I did just get my maelstrom weps (daggers, bow) recently, if that helps.