The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Lost City of Na-Tutamba help

nyteblade4_ESO
If anyone is on and could help me with this puzzle I would appreciate it...need one more person to help unlock group boss.
  • strebor2095
    strebor2095
    ✭✭✭
    What server are you?
  • nyteblade4_ESO
    What server are you?

NA
  • ddpmacho
    ddpmacho
    What platform? This is why each platform needs their own section.
    PS4 - NA
  • Riswa
    Riswa
    Still not working on PS4. Last night saw many people fail. Really sad. So much frustration and wasted time. WE SHOULD BE MESSAGED BY ESO ABOUT THE REPORTED PROBLEM WHEN ENTERING THE DUNGEON. But you can not do that (be customer friendly when YOU make an error) Come on Zenimax. I did notice the other bosses in the lost city spawn much faster. Don't have to wait 20-30 minutes for bosses to respawn anymore which leads to OP people running around the dungeon over and over again killing the bosses (That is fun???) (that is how you want your game played???) Come on Zenimax. Make speical dungeons for farmers. They ruin the game for real players. Farmers are generally rude to other players.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    The real problem on this puzzle is if to many people are there and they all keep jumping on the switches in the wrong order and not allowing the puzzle to reset from the wrong input. I'm on ps-4 and had it work fine but you have to make sure the lights go out when you step on the the first two switches if they don't keep everyone off kill the sword saint boss wait till he respons then try again you can google the order don't have it off the top of my head
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a update if you didn't read the patch notes you can do the puzzle solo now
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I call bs... I'm there with four other people - and the event remains bugged... it won't activiate.
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭

Go read patch notes closer, that is for craglorn tombs of ... not public dungeon lost city of...

Ps this was fixed for xbox na when the patch came out, so the issue likely is as people in this thread have mentioned.. that someone is jumpin early or to wrong places.. just have 2 people do it an everyone else stand back.

• BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is on and could help me with this puzzle I would appreciate it...need one more person to help unlock group boss.
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Jadednatas
    Jadednatas
    ✭✭✭
    @BenevolentBowd

Are you sure?,, as i said above the patch notes only reference the tombs in craglorn, you saying typo on zos part?

Worked fine with two people since patch though
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just confirming that you can do it solo on PS4 now. I just did.