The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*MASSIVE UPDATE* Spreadsheet for Which Furnishings are Sold Where

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper
✭✭✭✭✭
***REGARDING MORROWIND***

I haven't had the time to update the spreadsheet to include the new Morrowind furnishings. It may be a few weeks before I do. In the interim, if anyone wants to volunteer to do so, I'd welcome the help.

***UPDATE***

All Crown Store items have been added, and integrated with the General Furnishings list, so you can now see which items are available for both in-game and crown store purchase. (There's even a handy ratio auto-computed to let you know what the gold-to-crowns ratio is for the item. If it's a really high number, it's probably a (relatively) good deal on the crown store.

This should now be every purchasable, non-crafted item in the game. This information was not scraped from the client. I went to each vendor, and entered it by hand. You can sort by racial style, cost, where it can be purchased, and item category, so you can now list every tree in the game, or every piece of Argonian furniture. You can also sort to exclude the items that are only available on the crown store.

I've also added some achievement furnishings I was missing.

Note: In some cases, the categories are my own, not ZeniMax's. I wanted to easily be able to sort to keep like items together.

Please do let me know what you think.

***END UPDATE***

As I spent more time with housing, I found myself wanting to have an easy way to answer questions like:

- What are all the different banners in the game, and where can I find them?
- What are the items for completing the quests in each zone?
- What are the different types of trees, and where can I find them?
- Which general furnishings are for sale from which vendors?

I didn't see that anyone had made a sortable spreadsheet with that information, so I did. I started with the great achievement information on Delita's site, since I couldn't see the achievements I had already earned. I then visited each vendor in each zone and typed up the relevant information.

You should be able to sort the spreadsheet by item type, cost, name, zone, etc. There's one worksheet for achievement furnishings, which are unique (except for in the capitals) and one worksheet for general goods, some of which are unique.

I used my own categories. Achievement furnishings are generally: lights, crystals, thrones, banners, undercroft, curios, totems, or statues. Curios are small enough to go on a shelf. Totems are freestanding, but not as large as statues. The categories I assigned the general furnishings should be self-explanatory.

It looks like it would cost roughly 1.3 million gold to get all the faction achievement furnishings, and another million for all the others. As a PvE player with only a couple hundred k, I found this rather disappointing, especially since I really want to get a full set of banners.

Here's a link to the spreadsheet as an Excel File.

Here's a link to the Google Doc
(The Excel file will be updated before the Google Doc, and will always be the most current version.)

I hope it's useful.
Edited by Rainwhisper on May 29, 2017 12:42AM
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If folks think it will be useful, I'll add the Crown Store furnishings.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    Bravo!!
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • nooblybear
    nooblybear
    ✭✭✭
    I uploaded a copy to Google spreadsheets as I don't have anything that can read XLS files on this computer.
    AddOn Developer - RIP Akaviri Union (PC-NA)
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, awesome job!! Have you included the crafting furnishings? (I.e. from clothier etc.). I can't seem to find it.
  • S1ipperyJim
    S1ipperyJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    Hello, awesome job!! Have you included the crafting furnishings? (I.e. from clothier etc.). I can't seem to find it.

I haven't, but I can certainly add a tab for that. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nooblybear wrote: »
    I uploaded a copy to Google spreadsheets as I don't have anything that can read XLS files on this computer.

Great idea! I should make an official one that i update. Thanks!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @nooblybear - I've added a link to a Google Doc version as well. Thanks for thinking of that!
  • LadyLavina
    LadyLavina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had horrible flashbacks to Eve Online when I saw the thread title, but that doc is actually super useful. Greatly appreciated.
    PC - NA @LadyLavina 1800+ CP PvP Tank and PvP Healer
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LadyLavina wrote: »
    I had horrible flashbacks to Eve Online when I saw the thread title, but that doc is actually super useful. Greatly appreciated.

I wrestled with trying to come up with a title that conveyed the functionality without conveying clunkiness :D.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't, but I can certainly add a tab for that. Thanks for the suggestion.

However you think it fits that'll be good. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones from the crafters tend to usually be related to crafting achievements :).

Will definitely be bookmarking this.
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    However you think it fits that'll be good. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones from the crafters tend to usually be related to crafting achievements :).

Will definitely be bookmarking this.

I added it to the Achievement's Page. I just set the zone to - Z-Crafting so they would sort, together, at the bottom.

Thanks again for the suggestion. I'm sorry for the omission!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally, the answer is, "There are 66 different trees."
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    give this man a cookie!

seriously well done and thank you
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    great info @Rainwhisper :)
    I also have made tables (not google docs though) along with several other data and pictures on http://eso-styles.com. I hope it can help too you have both furnitures and recipes info there

• Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Llogwey - Clearly you and I think alike!

Obviously I need to do Crown Store and Crafted/Recipes next. I wasn't sure where to get the recipe data, but it looks like you have that all covered. If I can find an easy way to put that on a worksheet, and in a way that isn't redundant with your excellent work, I'll do that.

Thanks for your hard work!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the Crown Store options sufficiently well-organized that there's no need for a spreadsheet?
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I love that you made a spreadsheet of what the merchants sell, and most useful to me is what cities they are in, thank you!
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And bookmarked for future reference. Cheers :smiley:
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, google doc is easy and fast to check for quick reference :)
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your hard work!! Very much appreciated!!
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Freeman
    Freeman
    ✭✭✭
    appreciate this!
  • CasNation
    CasNation
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh thank god...I jumped on the PTS to play with housing for the first time (so I didn't spend my real resources) and was surprised at how hard it was to find what I wanted. Thanks!
    PC NA AD
    Gamma Fyr: Dunmer Sorcerer Stamina DPS (the Missing Sister...props to those who get the reference)
    Samekh Fyr: Dunmer Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Claire Le'Rouge: Breton Templar Heal/Tank (the Resplendent Bastion)
    Augustus Constantine: Imperial Nightblade PvP (Blackwater Bandit)
    Shadow-of-Sundered-Star: Altmer Dragonknight Lowbie
  • kenneth.friisb16_ESO
    Ah, finally found this thread again after losing it. Now I've made sure it's bookmarked :smile:
    PC-EU
    Dastan Kingfrey - Gentleman Thief, Adventurer and Philanthropist
    Kenneth Kingfrey - Spellsword, member of the Mages Guild
    Thurin Hammerhand - Northern Warden, Traveller and NOT a dwarf
    Kenneth Willysson - Wanderer, Mountaineer and Swinger of Axes

PS4-EU
  • Grymmoire
    Grymmoire
    ✭✭✭✭
    nooblybear wrote: »

Try LibreOffice, it's free and opens XLS as well as other different formats.
    Edited by Grymmoire on February 17, 2017 1:24PM
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store Items are coming along. Just a few hundred more to enter...
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want to mention, how about the achievement furnishings in outlaw refuge and dark brotherhood sanctuary?
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for this!
    PC-NA Goat
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also want to mention, how about the achievement furnishings in outlaw refuge and dark brotherhood sanctuary?

Added to the latest version. Please take a look and let me know what you think!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, notice that the Sturdy Crabapple is a really good deal right now.