The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Addon to move loot notification?

Moorqueen
Moorqueen
it overlaps with chat window, thank you!!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moorqueen wrote: »
    it overlaps with chat window, thank you!!

You can use Azurah to move the chat window, but I couldn't find anyway to move the loot window. Moving the chat window comes with it's own set of problems....for ex., every time you read a book, the chat window flies across the screen to it's original position, then flies back. Try sending a ticket to support. I've done this, but obviously zos could care less. I suggest either minimizing chat or closing loot window and use an addon that shows your loot in chat. If you find better solutions, please let me know!
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭
    You can move it with Azurah. Just click and drag the box called "Loot history".
  • Moorqueen
    Moorqueen
    I have Azurah but I didn't see any box labeled loot history.
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It should be there. Maybe it's labelled differently?

Otherwise you can use Wykkyd's enhanced chat (or something along those lines). It can enable a loot history to be shown inside the actual chat window. And then you can disable the vanilla one.
  • Muramasa89
    Muramasa89
    ✭✭✭

It should be under the chat (wherever that is on your screen) if they're overlapping. Mine is to the bottom-right where I like it.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Moorqueen Do you mean in gamepad mode?

As far as I know, I've tried @Jitterbug 's suggestion (and use Azurah for other reasons) but it seems to only be able to move windows for normal UI, it doesn't allow me to change anything for in the gamepad UI.

Also you can drag the chat bar (no addon needed). I believe the sweet spot is below the tabs for what chat and above the actual chat part. Problem with that is if you minimize it still goes over to the left where it is "normally".

I really wish Azurah would work for gamepad mode. (Or if it does.. someone could explain it.. lol)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • LjAnimalchin
    LjAnimalchin
    ✭✭✭
    Azurah always worked fine for me with gamepad mode. I disabled loot history and use lootdrop instead.
    But yeah azurah should let you move stuff. Make sure you're in gamepad mode when you hit unlock.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurah always worked fine for me with gamepad mode. I disabled loot history and use lootdrop instead.
    But yeah azurah should let you move stuff. Make sure you're in gamepad mode when you hit unlock.

I'll try tonight with all other addons disabled. Maybe something else is messing with it..
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    Lootdrop will do it too if you don't run azurah.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @Moorqueen Do you mean in gamepad mode?

As far as I know, I've tried @Jitterbug 's suggestion (and use Azurah for other reasons) but it seems to only be able to move windows for normal UI, it doesn't allow me to change anything for in the gamepad UI.

Also you can drag the chat bar (no addon needed). I believe the sweet spot is below the tabs for what chat and above the actual chat part. Problem with that is if you minimize it still goes over to the left where it is "normally".

I really wish Azurah would work for gamepad mode. (Or if it does.. someone could explain it.. lol)

This is correct. I tried to get it working in Gamepad mode as well but the methods exposed to hook into were unstable and generated "too many anchor" errors.

I will try and hack at it some more and see if I can find a better entry point but moving it in keyboard mode definitely is working.

I use LootDrop personally though. ;)
    Edited by Phinix1 on February 27, 2017 5:54PM
  • Khurune
    Khurune
    Personally I disable loot history and use Loot Drop, just looks better, but allows you to move it where ever you want it.
    This one seeks to kill you, no?
    Guildless
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Khurune wrote: »
    Personally I disable loot history and use Loot Drop, just looks better, but allows you to move it where ever you want it.

@Khurune - how do you disable loot history?
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • Khurune
    Khurune
    Settings > Gameplay > Loot history. (just under Auto-Add to craft bag)
    asivk5m6xrc8.png
    Edited by Khurune on February 28, 2017 4:35PM
    This one seeks to kill you, no?
    Guildless
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khurune wrote: »
    Settings > Gameplay > Loot history. (just under Auto-Add to craft bag)
    asivk5m6xrc8.png

My loot history setting is missing, has it since been removed?