The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Haderus EU PC, Outpost swapping.

olsborg
olsborg
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
2 guilds are "exploiting" Bleakers outpost right now, swapping it back and forth for 6k AP. Im fairly sure wheeler/wrobel didnt have this in mind and would prefer if ppl actually pvped in cyrodiil. I do think wheeler/wrobel and co was a tad naive with their implementation of the new AP gains, but the players doing this aint completely free of shame either. Please rectify the situation as it is now @Wrobel

PC EU
PvP only
  • Chair
    Chair
    ✭✭✭
    Working as intended yo.
    100% Not Miruku I swear
    Stamblade Rank 50 (No AP flipping involved)
    DK Rank 35( Retired)
    Grand Overlord Flawless Conqueror Dro-M'athra Destroyer
    Princess Guar Of Guar Squad OP
    DD for The Phoenix Reborn
    Former Zerg Squad/Banana Squad

• azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    well zos was warned more than once what would happen yet they didn't listen and humans being humans will always exploit things for the better of themselves, they just dangled and massive carrot in front of people.

do I agree that this should be happening no not at all but am I glad it is happening yes then zos might sort something out.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's stopping a third guild from stepping in and messing up their AP farm? I'm not sure how they do it on EU but the Black Boot Mine farms on NA were a bombblade's wet dream, what's stopping you guys from doing the same?

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD tried y-day with an organised deto raid and got rekt :D
    You seem to be underestimating the amount of people doing it.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today on haderus there was like 15-20 ppl on EP and DC side swapping flags, AD got the better of them in the end tho and repaired that ***:)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's stopping a third guild from stepping in and messing up their AP farm? I'm not sure how they do it on EU but the Black Boot Mine farms on NA were a bombblade's wet dream, what's stopping you guys from doing the same?

Because it's pointless. Couple of days ago we wiped out the blues at black boot mine using 2 bombblades and really all that happens is they just come right back and the resource gets flipped for an even bigger tick (that you basically helped feed).

It's a waste of time.
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Today on haderus there was like 15-20 ppl on EP and DC side swapping flags, AD got the better of them in the end tho and repaired that ***:)

Dunno about today, was busy fishing. But given the state of AD both on TF and Haderus, I'd say good job on zerging them down. Half of these 15-20 people were probably afk too, so that must've been a fight for the ages :3
  • Paul_DA
    Paul_DA
    Its pathetic, they have to remove the ticks asap, Honest pvp players hate it.
    ____The pvp rank gets worthless
    Stuck in PvP ? Bring 10 friends to be OP!
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering most of them AFK, I'm sure that was a great fight. I think what's funnier is that AD are high pop compared to 1 bar DC/EP at 3AM, and are still taking keeps and taking enemy scrolls.

Zos knew this would happen, not sure why they went through with the change. But it's all good, I've enjoyed the high quality roleplay at Blakers personally.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @olsborg
    Maybe this thread would have gotten some more attention if you'd spend an hour to prove your point ;)
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if AD were to push EP to their gate while ignoring DC, maybe that would stop the Bleakers farm.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    @olsborg
    Maybe this thread would have gotten some more attention if you'd spend an hour to prove your point ;)

Nah, where would the fun in that be...

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @olsborg

So you made this thread for the fun of it? I see...
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This was guaranteed to happen once ZOS devs decided to increase the base tick that applies to every player, rather than be shared between players.

The AP gain is ridiculous, and there is no incentive to run with a smaller group. Again.

Last night we were fighting against a large PvDoor group that would take a keep, then run away whenever decent opposition showed up. They literally only stayed around long enough to flip flags before moving on to the next one.

This is going to kill any desire to AvA as more people start doing it. The base tick needs to be shared between all people.
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would just like to thank the Aldermi Dominion for their service in supporting me and Kasa in our road to grand overlord through roleplaying at Bleakers outpost.

pM21PCL.jpg
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @olsborg

So you made this thread for the fun of it? I see...

Not at all, but this isnt a game im playing for fun, this is a forum I read because I have opinions about a game im playing..for fun.
    Edited by olsborg on February 19, 2017 10:57AM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sheuib
    Sheuib
    ✭✭✭✭
    It really hasn't changed anything except better AP for people that just play regular. There was plenty of people boosting and exploiting AP before the change. I don't do it but I'm happy to be getting more AP playing the normal way. And I do think it is helping to spread people out more.
  • Paganini
    Paganini
    ✭✭✭
    Haderus EU PC Currently... Always the same guys. And they are always changing Bleakers at night or in the morning, when nobody is online to disturb them. And after killing them with our small-scale group, they're all leaving the campain within 5 minutes, because they got no balls.

elderscrollso3rck9ny64i_thumb.jpg

elderscrollsognb1h6zr4l_thumb.jpg

elderscrollsos59w2h0y8a_thumb.jpg
    Edited by Paganini on February 19, 2017 11:01AM
  • pjwb16_ESO
    pjwb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paul_DA wrote: »
    Its pathetic, they have to remove the ticks asap, Honest pvp players hate it.
    ____The pvp rank gets worthless

LEARN THIS SIMPLE TRICK TO MAKE 20 INCHES OF AP IN 74 HOURS. HONEST PVP PLAYERS HATE IT!
    ~ here since Beta

My Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UCw3x5B-l0S093TAo10WafLA

EU Server PC @Elendiel
    Fyrusha - NB AD
    Auri-ele - Sorc AD
    Watch me Nae Nae - Magicka DK AD
    Watch me Whip - Magicka DK DC
    Schnuggii - Bubble Templar AD