The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Unable to log into any character on NA. But I can make a new character on EU no problem. Why?

hashtagdarkside
hashtagdarkside
Soul Shriven
I haven't been able to get ingame since last night. I've tried numerous troubleshooting ideas - hardware wise - and Im still unable to get ingame. So to test things, I made a new character on the EU server, and had NO PROBLEMS getting ingame. Im so confused its irritating. Obviously I cannot just start playing on the EU server.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
  • Dr_Rektar
    Dr_Rektar
    ✭✭✭
    What eror do you receive when trying to log in? Hmmm try to.mention admins in this thread @ZOS_GinaBruno so your issue will be noticed
    Engine guardian - best set ever
  • hashtagdarkside
    hashtagdarkside
    Soul Shriven
    I dont get any error code. It simple says I needbto check my internet connection. Ive done everything- hardware wise- and I know its not me. I even contacted my provider, spoke on about ports, and DNS, making sure everything is operational. And again, I was able to log onto the EU server just fine. I made a new character and logged in just fine. When I switched back to the NA server, the same issue occurred.
  • LatinLegacy
    LatinLegacy
    ✭✭
    I've been getting the " check for internet connection " a lot as well over the past few days. Was never an issue prior. Seemed to have start happening around the same time my Xbox One got updated to the new dashboard.I can log in just fine though. Just will crash more often now.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    'cause EU rocks ? :D
  • hashtagdarkside
    hashtagdarkside
    Soul Shriven

Even if such a thing was true, I cant just swap on to the other server. I have so much stuff on my NA account. Lol
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Even if such a thing was true, I cant just swap on to the other server. I have so much stuff on my NA account. Lol

Was just a cheap joke. I can't help you further because I don't know why, and I can't joke like "blame it on DT" because of moderation, so I was left with that.
    Hope you find a solution though :)
  • hashtagdarkside
    hashtagdarkside
    Soul Shriven

Was just a cheap joke. I can't help you further because I don't know why, and I can't joke like "blame it on DT" because of moderation, so I was left with that.
    Hope you find a solution though :)

Yes. I know. Thanks for making me lol for a short period in my time of need. (: