Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Attunable crafting stations, which crafted sets to chose for a guild house?

Stormwalker
Stormwalker
Soul Shriven
I was thinking of outfitting my house with some attunable crafting stations and giving my guild access to the house so they can use the tables. Which crafted sets would you pick? I was thinking of sets from DLC zones that not everyone has access to like Law of Julianos, Armor Master and/or Clever Alchemist. Also would you go for all three types of tables or just one or two types?
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking of outfitting my house with some attunable crafting stations and giving my guild access to the house so they can use the tables. Which crafted sets would you pick? I was thinking of sets from DLC zones that not everyone has access to like Law of Julianos, Armor Master and/or Clever Alchemist. Also would you go for all three types of tables or just one or two types?

I would suggest the DLC stations in general and esp pnes that have a hosilte aspect to getting there as a priority.

Armor master is in PVP territory.
    Clever Alchemist is in a citadel you have to fight to thru traps thugs and gargolyes.
    those are the top 2 sets i plan to attune.

In general i would go with all three stations tho arguments can be made for some like Armor master can make do with smithing for weapons and hvy pieces.

but you will almost always want a weapon option so... just taking clothing so you "cover" leathers and silks in one shot likely wont be enough. i mean, crafting sharps weapons is key, right?\

After getting Clevers and Armor setup - i dont know what will be next.

(Time/Difficulty to get to) x (Value/use of set) = priority.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• mvffins
    mvffins
    ✭✭✭
    Alchemist is the one I'm going for, as it is a good set for any armor, weapon, class, or role while julianos is mainly dps/healer and armor is mainly tank.

Priority would be for 1) blacksmithing 2) woodworking 3) clothing station respectfully as blacksmith goes with the heavy armor meta and has weapons, while people need woodworking for ranged attacks and shields.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    If you're doing it for a guild then it's probably best to discuss it with other guild members to make sure you're not doubling up.

Armour Master would be top of my list for time/difficulty to get to.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Those 3 are probably the most popular DLC sets (and clever alchemist/armor master are kinda annoying to get to, even if you own the DLC), so I'd say that's a good start.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub