The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with an art project.

Argruna
Argruna
✭✭✭
I'm doing a cover for a book and have hit a snag. I have looked everywhere for decent sized symbols for the merchants and the guilds (Thieves, Brotherhood, Mage, Fighters) and everything I am finding is small to the point that when I blow them up to the size I want (about 3"x3 and up"), all the detail is gone and it's a blurred mess. The Mage guild and the Alchemy station symbols are the biggest culprits of this. Does anyone know how I can get a hold of these symbols?