The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LF Active PvE Guild to do Trials and Undaunted quests with. PS4 NA

swaggerific
swaggerific
Soul Shriven
Sick of being with randoms for the undaunted daily dungeon quests as I rarely ever get to actually complete them when its the veteran ones. I am a Stamina NightBlade DPS, dont got any experience with trials (matter of fact I just got to Craglorn for the first time) and many vet dungeons but I am willing to learn and get good. I am CP level 265ish, I just beat the entire story for all 3 factions and have no idea what to do from here on out. I also have a dragonknight tank that I dont feel like im good with. Been with many other tanks that do the job a lot better than I do, so I prefer being my DPS. I feel like I am a decent DPS nightblade, and instead of going with random groups for these trials and vet dungeons, I thought maybe to join a guild that plays lots of PvE. My PSN ID is King-with-a-K