Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Gankimus Speaks - Exploiting in Haderus

Gankimus
Gankimus
✭✭✭
Gankimus does not frequent the forums often, this one supposes he should be more vocal in the community but his Officers have told him that he is undiplomatic. This one IS NOT undiplomatic, this one is very diplomatic. Everywhere Gankimus goes he brings many friends and negotiators with him, much negotiating and conversing happens with many a joyous private message praising our negotiating skills getting sent to us from our satisfied and impressed opponents. Anyway, they left the door open on the Guild Hall and this one escaped so he can say anything he wants.

This one was saddened and agitated to discover the exploit gang busy exploiting another exploit they sniffed out with their finely tuned instincts of low ethical integrity. (Buffed with the sense of entitlement, this is a powerful build that conveys a significant short term advantage fraught with undisclosed pitfalls.) There were a lot of them, which is sad, and when Gankimus confronted them in their perfidy they grew indignant and insulting whilst continuing their sploity sploiting (GM aggro! +15% buff to the “Summon Zerg” skill in the Guild Master tree). There is very little this one can do to stop exploiters wearing Yellow except film and report, which does typically lead to results, but it takes time. (This one advises everyone to report, report, report.) Gankimus had to summon a zerg in the middle of the day to go smash DC exploiters. This one and his friends had to burn them out three times before they gave up. In the real world, Gank would have rounded up all of the AD colluders, traitors and war profiteers and had them shot on the spot, but cross faction treachery is an issue for ZOS to resolve.

Not everyone who wears Yellow is Gank’s friend and not all who wear the Red or Blue are his “enemies”. Gank is eccentric and generally quiet in zone and on the forums, this one runs in offline mode for many reasons but he sees you and he honors you in the field and in his TS. Fight with honor, fight with pride, Gank knows his numbers frustrate you and this one salutes his worthy opponents who fight with such skill and tenacity. The whole community benefits from the innovations in PvP that happen as a result of our ongoing conflict and healthy competition. Anyone who comes to Gankimus in respect will be treated with respect.

This one calls on all members of the community to police against exploiters and do their part to stop them when you can, TOS requires it and honor demands it. Gank is human, and deeply flawed, Gank makes so many mistakes he can barely live with himself, so he forgives. Exploiters, stop your exploiting and this one will stop filming you and turning you over to ZOS. Or whatever, take your chances that this one catches you and ZOS cares enough to sanction you. In Haderus, you are gambling your account when you exploit.
Edited by Gankimus on February 9, 2017 3:53PM
Gankimus
AD NB AR Volunteer
Former Mayor of Cropsford
Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Ringsel
    Ringsel
    ✭✭
    so wait. you are talking about kiling exploiters??

I dont want to name someone but I certainly have a tape of "SOMEONE" DOING JUST THIS
    Edited by Ringsel on February 10, 2017 12:11PM
    First EP Stamblade Emperor in more than 1 year @ No-CP, and First and Only Emperor in the first campaign of Sotha Sil.
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    Ringsel wrote: »
    so wait. you are talking about kiling exploiters??

I dont want to name someone but I certainly have a tape of "SOMEONE" DOING JUST THIS

That's awesome!! Please submit a ticket and attach your video or a link to your video for them. Let me know the ticket# and I will cross reference it in my own ticket so they can see both videos together. Great idea, thanks!
    Edited by Gankimus on February 10, 2017 6:39PM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bravo Gank!
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please help with reporting these exploits, ZOS can't stop them til they have enough information to take action! Thanks
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good on you for standing up for what is right .
  • Magic_Longsword
    Are you talking about the "outpost flipping exploit"? Because sorry to break it to you buddy, but it ain't one. And you're just wasting precious time, righteousness, and anger that could best be directed to playing this game.

And if you're talking about Phoenix or the now defunct TBS + Hist bark, it's really not limites to Haderus, which leads me to believe you are talking about AP farming.

Either way, you're wasting your time. Though if you do aim to make other people indignant about it or for the "exploiters" to identify themselves within your message, it would help greatly to say what the hell are you talking about first.
  • wazzz56
    wazzz56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Gankimus does not frequent the forums often, this one supposes he should be more vocal in the community but his Officers have told him that he is undiplomatic. This one IS NOT undiplomatic, this one is very diplomatic. Everywhere Gankimus goes he brings many friends and negotiators with him, much negotiating and conversing happens with many a joyous private message praising our negotiating skills getting sent to us from our satisfied and impressed opponents. Anyway, they left the door open on the Guild Hall and this one escaped so he can say anything he wants.

This one was saddened and agitated to discover the exploit gang busy exploiting another exploit they sniffed out with their finely tuned instincts of low ethical integrity. (Buffed with the sense of entitlement, this is a powerful build that conveys a significant short term advantage fraught with undisclosed pitfalls.) There were a lot of them, which is sad, and when Gankimus confronted them in their perfidy they grew indignant and insulting whilst continuing their sploity sploiting (GM aggro! +15% buff to the “Summon Zerg” skill in the Guild Master tree). There is very little this one can do to stop exploiters wearing Yellow except film and report, which does typically lead to results, but it takes time. (This one advises everyone to report, report, report.) Gankimus had to summon a zerg in the middle of the day to go smash DC exploiters. This one and his friends had to burn them out three times before they gave up. In the real world, Gank would have rounded up all of the AD colluders, traitors and war profiteers and had them shot on the spot, but cross faction treachery is an issue for ZOS to resolve.

Not everyone who wears Yellow is Gank’s friend and not all who wear the Red or Blue are his “enemies”. Gank is eccentric and generally quiet in zone and on the forums, this one runs in offline mode for many reasons but he sees you and he honors you in the field and in his TS. Fight with honor, fight with pride, Gank knows his numbers frustrate you and this one salutes his worthy opponents who fight with such skill and tenacity. The whole community benefits from the innovations in PvP that happen as a result of our ongoing conflict and healthy competition. Anyone who comes to Gankimus in respect will be treated with respect.

This one calls on all members of the community to police against exploiters and do their part to stop them when you can, TOS requires it and honor demands it. Gank is human, and deeply flawed, Gank makes so many mistakes he can barely live with himself, so he forgives. Exploiters, stop your exploiting and this one will stop filming you and turning you over to ZOS. Or whatever, take your chances that this one catches you and ZOS cares enough to sanction you. In Haderus, you are gambling your account when you exploit.

I do not take part in the AP farming of that nature, but it has already said by ZOS it is not bannable and the actually called it a clever use of game mechanics...
    GM Tig Ole Critties ps5 NA small scale PvP guild

"After a hard week of farming, or a long night of being nagged by your wife, there is nothing better than going out for a bit of a fish."
  • Magic_Longsword
    wazzz56 wrote: »
    Gankimus wrote: »

I do not take part in the AP farming of that nature, but it has already said by ZOS it is not bannable and the actually called it a clever use of game mechanics...

Exactly this. So please stop this vigilante bs and focus on reporting Phoenix exploits and other things that do actually break the TOS.

Kuddos on the measage though. Once you get past the whole 3rd person RP, it was nice and moving, if only directed at the wrong people.
  • Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    wazzz56 wrote: »

Exactly this. So please stop this vigilante bs and focus on reporting Phoenix exploits and other things that do actually break the TOS.

Kuddos on the measage though. Once you get past the whole 3rd person RP, it was nice and moving, if only directed at the wrong people.

Wazz- I appreciate folks not engaging in this exploit, it is incredibly rude to legitimate players. I haven't seen any statement from ZOS about this exploit being "clever"and would like it sourced if possible. IF it is accurate I am happy to go on record disputing their position as unsound and long term toxic to the game. A nuanced position I won't elaborate here and now for space constraints.
    Magic- I wholeheartedly support the issue raised about Phoenix exploits and I hope anyone will know I am a staunch ally in the battle against this type of behavior as well. Please do not dismiss the issue I am raising as "vigilante BS" as there is a strong sentiment within the population against the behavior I am addressing, instead let us both recognize we are friends and allies in our efforts to combat exploiting and cheating, let us support each other not delegitimize our mutual causes.
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Current GM Shi No Dojo