Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best food for Health and Magicka

Blacksmoke
Blacksmoke
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey people!

I was wondering what the best food would be for max health and magicka even with magicka recovery maybe?
Needs to be for cp160. I tried looking for it on my own but couldnt really find much in guild stores
Champion point: 645
Characters
Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    CP150 is the maximum level for food, so just take whatever gives health and magicka. Witch mother's potent brew is also pretty popular, it gives mag rec, max mag and max health.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    The recipe Orzorga's Red Frothgar in the Orzorga quest chain gives max Health, plus Magicka recovery. The last step in that quest is the Smoked Bear recipe, and it gives max Health, plus increased recovery for Health, Magicka and Stamina. But it uses Perfect Roe, so it's not your everyday meal! But those recipes are all quest rewards, i.e. free, so may as well get them.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    The recipe Orzorga's Red Frothgar in the Orzorga quest chain gives max Health, plus Magicka recovery. The last step in that quest is the Smoked Bear recipe, and it gives max Health, plus increased recovery for Health, Magicka and Stamina. But it uses Perfect Roe, so it's not your everyday meal! But those recipes are all quest rewards, i.e. free, so may as well get them.

^This.^

My Templar Healer and Magicka Sorc mains run this drink.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on February 9, 2017 6:38PM