Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't seem to craft full set of light julianos armor

ESOUser0x00
ESOUser0x00
✭✭✭
I can only craft robes, shirt and epaulets of julianos. For others like gloves, etc the item type is shown red in color and there is no option to craft it.
I have maxed out every skill point in clothing which sits at level 50, have 600+ ancestor silk, learned the daedric motif and have 60+ daedric hearts.
Even when I try crafting using lower level materials with other basic styles like altmer, bosmer, it still does not allow me to craft gloves, etc.
What is the reason for this?
  • ESOUser0x00
    ESOUser0x00
    ✭✭✭
    When I check items and have knowledge checkbox I can only see robes, shirt and epaulets of julianos but when I check only items checkbox I see the full set including shoes and gloves, etc. Do I need special knowledge to learn to craft julianos set armor?
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Julianos requires 6 traits of any given armor piece learned. If im not mistaken.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You need to have all the traits the sets requires researched for every piece you want to make.

You need to have 6 traits completely researched for each piece of the gear.
  • ESOUser0x00
    ESOUser0x00
    ✭✭✭
    Alrighty thanks
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Research is the single biggest thing I hate about crafting in this game, pointless time sink
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Took me a year to get all 8 traits. Not even trying for the 9th.
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have 8 traits on all light armor pieces, not gonna bother with the whole 973.543.178 hours it takes to research nirnhoned gear. Let alone even find a piece with the trait on it......
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have 8 traits on all light armor pieces, not gonna bother with the whole 973.543.178 hours it takes to research nirnhoned gear. Let alone even find a piece with the trait on it......

If you're in a good guild with crafters, many will make you nirn items for research if you just give them the nirn.

If you're on PC/NA send me a pm, and I'll give you my account name. I'll make you any nirn item you want for research for free if you send me the nirn.

Guildmates made me research items for free. I'm just paying it forward.

• AoDD33pfri3d
    AoDD33pfri3d
    ✭✭✭
    Just make sure to craft only 5 pieces, the last two won't stack