Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please explain this to me Zenimax.

Wolfborn
Wolfborn
✭✭✭
This is my rig below.

Specs

CPU Intel Core I7 – 5930K 3.5Ghz
Mainboard ASRock Fatal1ty X99X-Killer
Case Corsair Obsidian 900d
PSU 1300w Antec HCP Platinum Cert PSU
HDD 1 Corsair 480gb Neutron GTX Sata 3 SSD
HDD 2 Corsair 480gb Neutron GTX Sata 3 SSD
HHD 3 Corsair 480gb Neutron Gtx Sata 3 SSD
HDD 4 Western Digital Caviar Black 3tb SATA III
Optical Asus BC-12D2HT Blu-ray / DVD Burner Combo Drive
Memory Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 32GB Quad Channel 2666Mhz CL15
Software Windows 10 prof 64bit
Sound Card Creative Sound Blaster Zx
GFX 1 Card 1 Asus Titan X 12gig card
GFX 2 Card 1 Asus Titan X 12gig card
Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H105 CPU Liquid Cooler With Radiator

Now I built this rig a year and a half ago. Runs everything thrown at it on ultra, in 4k res without a single hitch. I returned to ESo after a year break and must say the game itself has improved immensely but my god your game engine. Before the homestead patch I was getting a solid 40-60 fps with everything max, that in itself speaks volume to how poor your engine is. I however remembered the engines faults when i re subbed and put up with it. Even though you have a FPS leak that FPS gets worse the longer you play...

Now however after this patch i get this bloody annoying pausing randomly. The game will go from say 60fps then all of a sudden for no reason drop to 2 and the game will pause for a second then it resumes. I have tried dropping settings, still get the hitching. I have no idea whats causing it. Your service levels are deplorable as i have sent ticket after ticket for just some robot cut and paste responses. So my last resort was to post here.

Can you explain to me, why this is happening ?
  • Banetek
    Banetek
    ✭✭✭
    Yea good luck bud, I am having same problem and I got lucky, I got someone telling me to reset my modem ( after giving a very in-depth list of things I did, way more advanced that a simple modem reset lol, than I was ignored. ( bumping for good cause )

Further more , I get lag spikes with a very good solid connection from their servers. Funny, I did a speed test and it came out great, internet speeds not a problem, its zens servers but they wont admit it or even address as to why. My only guess is the Chinese gold farming syndicate is pissed off at a string of bannings and are now ddosing them
  • necronyteub17_ESO
    necronyteub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    After the big patch i have this same problem. Getting damn sick of it to and cannot find any response anywhere on the forums.
    How the hell is this tech support and we get no answers? The HUGE random Latency spikes and then drops to normal , and this is almost constantly like every damn couple minutes or so.
    I have 2 copys of morrowind ordered CE, but if this *** cannot get answered or resolved before then, i will have to get a refund.

No way in hell this would be any better and probably WORSE if not addressed and answered before the Morrowind release. That kind of *** will ruin play time for months. I dont have that kinda patience.
    So TECH SUPPORT needs to answer this right friggin now, so we can know.
  • wolfdoggie_ESO
    wolfdoggie_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    People should really stop using that silly word that never existed among the ignorant masses prior to the election.

I had a lotta stuttering (to the point of eventually frame skipping every second in Cyrodiil) and insanely long loading times after last big patch that never happened before and it turned out it was my mini-map addon doing it since I've been fine ever since I removed it. My poor navigation skills will suffer greatly unfortunately.

As for latency, I have no major issues personally but it's still ruining my fun through when someone I play with every day keeps DCing during zone changes, dungeon entrance/ending, etc to login for no reason. I don't understand why it happens to him and not me; he's got no firewall/anti-virus interfering or problems with other games. Both our PCs and god tier wired internet are amazing so it's not related to that nor the addons since we use same ones. Starting to feels like some ominous force at Zenimax is stalking him and blacklisted him for random DCs at this point. I do still notice the game has some performance issues/lag spikes even for myself when someone joins or leave a group that could have something to do with it.
    Edited by wolfdoggie_ESO on March 3, 2017 10:53AM
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well...
    You can't sprint and use abilities at the same time.
  • jasann
    jasann
    ✭✭✭
    People should really stop using that silly word that never existed among the ignorant masses prior to the election.

I had a lotta stuttering (to the point of eventually frame skipping every second in Cyrodiil) and insanely long loading times after last big patch that never happened before and it turned out it was my mini-map addon doing it since I've been fine ever since I removed it. My poor navigation skills will suffer greatly unfortunately.

As for latency, I have no major issues personally but it's still ruining my fun through when someone I play with every day keeps DCing during zone changes, dungeon entrance/ending, etc to login for no reason. I don't understand why it happens to him and not me; he's got no firewall/anti-virus interfering or problems with other games. Both our PCs and god tier wired internet are amazing so it's not related to that nor the addons since we use same ones. Starting to feels like some ominous force at Zenimax is stalking him and blacklisted him for random DCs at this point. I do still notice the game has some performance issues/lag spikes even for myself when someone joins or leave a group that could have something to do with it.

Which minimap add-on where you using out of curiosity?