Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addons broken in Homestead

Slammer99uk
Slammer99uk
✭✭✭
Confirmed so far:-

Circonian's Tweakit + the custom updated version
Inventory Grid View

Feel free to add others confirmed as not working
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    CookeryWiz, confirmed in another thread
  • Xerton
    Xerton
    ✭✭✭✭
    So what exactly is the point of this thread?
    OMG Addons not working after a major release???

Give the addon creators some time and the problem will solve itself
    CP 810+
    PC - EU - DC

Officer of DRUCKWELLE (druckwelle-hq.de)
    Proud Member of Aquila Raiders - Raidgroup Hydra

~ Dro-m'Athra Destroyer ~
    ~ Flaweless Conqueror ~

vMoL HM (Nuke); vSO HM; vHRC HM; vAA HM; vDSA - cleared
    vMSA - cleared on all classes mag+stam
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez chill fella!!

Not everyone is aware of which addons are causing problems. However I accept your apology.

The purpose of this thread is for those that do not know why they can't open containers in their inventory (IGV) or why the store doesn't appear on Rolis Hlaalu (Tweakit)

Yeah, maybe I could have worded it better, do you always jump on people that are just trying to help others?

Edited for politeness :wink:
    Edited by Slammer99uk on February 9, 2017 9:22AM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Faster Travel ( maintenance & ... ) not sure of whole name. Will not allow you to open purchase tab while previewing a new home.
    Left note on ESOUI website, response back is he is trying to find someone to take over and fix error.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Zamachi
    Zamachi
    Soul Shriven
    It says that "Inventory Grid View" is up-to-date yet it still doesn't work for me?
    Or malfunction isn't fixed yet?
    I get this error whenever I try to interact with some(not all) items in my inventory, to be specific I wanted to open a writ reward and store a couple of things in warehouse.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xerton wrote: »
    So what exactly is the point of this thread?
    OMG Addons not working after a major release???

Give the addon creators some time and the problem will solve itself

yes, this, wait few days until it updates itself, then no outdated addons, no bugs, then they work again correctly
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Zamachi wrote: »
    It says that "Inventory Grid View" is up-to-date yet it still doesn't work for me?
    Or malfunction isn't fixed yet?
    I get this error whenever I try to interact with some(not all) items in my inventory, to be specific I wanted to open a writ reward and store a couple of things in warehouse.

The most recent patch to ESO broke all versions including the up-to-date one.

go to esoui.com search for "inventory grid view" then look at the comments tab, all will be revealed.
  • Randactyl
    Randactyl
    ✭✭✭
    You can remove IGV from that list, fam.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info65-InventoryGridView.html
    Randactyl | NA Megaserver | Blood for the Pact! | Sun's Death, Chrysamere Pact

My Addons
    Beta Addons
    Check out my GitHub repos to follow my latest changes and see some addons before they are released.
  • Baybaeckz
    Baybaeckz
    ✭✭✭
    I had a problem with inventory Grid view the first 24 hours in within 48 hours it rectified itself and it works now perfectly
    Edited by Baybaeckz on February 11, 2017 9:24AM
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not having any problems with the original TweakIt.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    calia1120 wrote: »
    I'm not having any problems with the original TweakIt.

Have you opened the store window on Rolis Hlaalu?
  • Diesosoon
    Diesosoon
    ✭✭✭
    Day late but anyone have a clue what is causing:

EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:621: operator < is not supported for number < nil
    stack traceback:
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:621: in function 'ZO_StoreManager:HasEnoughCurrencyToBuyItem'
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:605: in function 'ZO_StoreManager:SetUpBuySlot'
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:87: in function 'setupCallback'
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1462: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_UpdateScroll'
    (tail call): ?
    (tail call): ?
    EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_Templates/ScrollTemplates.lua:1222: in function 'ZO_ScrollList_Commit'
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:458: in function 'ZO_StoreManager:ApplySort'
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:539: in function 'ZO_StoreManager:UpdateList'
    EsoUI/Ingame/StoreWindow/Keyboard/StoreWindow_Keyboard.lua:30: in function 'callback'

~Diesosoon NA~ |Diesosoon EU|

~Guilds~ |Guilds|
    ~Hoarders Anonymous~ |Yet to be determined|
    Bum touching is the best touching
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    Inventory Grid View is NOT fixed. I still get a UI error message EVERYTIME I interact with any items in my bag. Really hoping this can be fixed soon. I deleted old IGV and replaced with the supposed fix...but get same error messages after trying to eat food, bank items, add items to quick slot,etc. Any ideas for a solution?
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Latest version IGV from esoui working fine here. Did you update yours?
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly did when the new "fix" came out on February 9th, and I've updated it on minions at ESOUI everyday since hoping it can work correctly once again. As I mentioned in my post, I completely deleted the old addon...and replaced it with the allegedly corrected version. Very frustrating because I LOVED IGV but can't use it ATM.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest you contact the author using the addon's webpage at esoui using the comments tab
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Slammer! I didn't realize there was a way to do that. Will do it right away.