Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Saving materials for refinement before housing (console)

Psychpsych13
Psychpsych13
✭✭
I've been saving up raw materials for refinement for the housing update. Do any housing materials drop from refinement?

In other words, should I go on a refining spree or wait?
PS4 NA
Phystacis - MagBlade
Gabralter - MagSorc
Fadrex - MagPlar

Best Answer

• SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC they specifically removed the "new" items from everything (hirelings, writ boxes, etc) and they can only come from the resource nodes themselves. Anyone correct me if I am mistaken. So holding anything prior to launch wouldn't help in my understanding. Hold those gold tempers though, master writs will require they start to be used and not just traded like a commodity.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
    Answer ✓
  • Psychpsych13
    Psychpsych13
    ✭✭
    Thanks muchly!
    PS4 NA
    Phystacis - MagBlade
    Gabralter - MagSorc
    Fadrex - MagPlar
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IIRC they specifically removed the "new" items from everything (hirelings, writ boxes, etc) and they can only come from the resource nodes themselves. Anyone correct me if I am mistaken. So holding anything prior to launch wouldn't help in my understanding. Hold those gold tempers though, master writs will require they start to be used and not just traded like a commodity.

I agree. I haven't seen any of the new items from refinement or from survey nodes.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Shared My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    ESO Calendarmancer - Retired
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps