Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Access Code Nightmare Issues *possible solution*

Lilth
Lilth
✭✭✭
Well, I thought I was going to get a fix for this by switching from Yahoo to Gmail but that was a no go. Gmail and Yahoo seem to have a block on the needed email from ESO that gives some of us the Access Code we need.
I was happy that I've been able to get solid support from ESO though. Brian did change my Yahoo mail to Gmail but it didn't work. I am now back at square one with support however, I am hopeful they will continue to be quick about this =)

What I did that will fix this problem is I tested out two other email providers. Hotmail and Mail.com. Both of them accept email from ESO that have to do with Access Codes, needing to change Password/Username, etc...All of which I never, ever could receive in my other emails (Yahoo/Gmail).

If anyone else is still having this problem you can check out one of these other providers and see if that fixes the problem. It's unfortunate that we need to open an entire new email account but that is the only thing I have found that looks promising and like it will work.
This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........

• Lilth
    Lilth
    ✭✭✭
    Update: Mail.com isn't that great but an option. Hotmail/Outlook is what I am going to use. Mail.com has pretty lackluster reviews.
    This is just a test........ if this was an actual sig, you would have been mildly amused..........