Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to use provisioning station in home

Briolase
Briolase
✭✭✭
I installed a provisioning station in my home. When I mouse over it, I get no dialog. Nothing. I had other guildies come over to see if they could use it. They could not so it isn't just me. Right now my provisioning station is just an ugly pile of burning wood (also, I wish it looked like indoor logs so I could have it inside, but it looks like a campfire)
  • IdiotOpposer
    IdiotOpposer
    Soul Shriven
    I am having this problem as well.
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have similar issue.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Briolase wrote: »
    .... Right now my provisioning station is just an ugly pile of burning wood (also, I wish it looked like indoor logs so I could have it inside, but it looks like a campfire).
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
    Indeed, there should be at least four choices in "Provisioning Stations":
    • a campfire on the surface, such as those found in many places throughout the game
    • an elevated, large "basin" of burning fuel, such as those in The Outside Inn, Elden Root (Grahtwood)
    • a stack of burning logs which can be placed inside a hearth (i.e., a fireplace with chimney)
    • a stove or oven that contains a fire, such as the one in The Crossroads Inn, Belkarth (Craglorn)

Edited by Shadowshire on March 5, 2017 3:41AM
    --- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • Olen_Mikko
    Olen_Mikko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I installed a provisioning station in my home. When I mouse over it, I get no dialog. Nothing. I had other guildies come over to see if they could use it. They could not so it isn't just me. Right now my provisioning station is just an ugly pile of burning wood (also, I wish it looked like indoor logs so I could have it inside, but it looks like a campfire)

Might be a silly question, but are you sure that you placed it the way that it is green and in flat surface (not on top of anything?)

I had problems with target dummies on top of the blocks. They were green when i placed them, but didn't work. Problem solved in the second they were placed in flat ground.
    NB enthusiastic:
    1. Woodhippie stamblade - DW hard-hitter / PvE
    2. Know-it-all elf Magblade - Healer / PvE & PvP
    3. Hate-them-all elf Magblade - Destrostaff AoE monster / PvE
    4. Cyrodiil-Refugee stamblade - Stamina Tank / PvE

Go dominion or go home

Nightblade-Hipster. I played Nightblade before it was cool - from 1.5 onwards.
  • Briolase
    Briolase
    ✭✭✭
    Olen_Mikko wrote: »

Might be a silly question, but are you sure that you placed it the way that it is green and in flat surface (not on top of anything?)

I had problems with target dummies on top of the blocks. They were green when i placed them, but didn't work. Problem solved in the second they were placed in flat ground.

That seems to have been the issue, though it was green when I placed it. I had to move it several times to finally get it to work. It's amazing how touchy some of the crafting stations are. But still, love being able to have them in my home.
  • Aethereal'Golden
    Aethereal'Golden
    ✭✭✭
    .... Right now my provisioning station is just an ugly pile of burning wood (also, I wish it looked like indoor logs so I could have it inside, but it looks like a campfire).
    Indeed, there should be at least four choices in "Provisioning Stations":
    • a campfire on the surface, such as those found in many places throughout the game
    • an elevated, large "basin" of burning fuel, such as those in The Outside Inn, Elden Root (Grahtwood)
    • a stack of burning logs which can be placed inside a hearth (i.e., a fireplace with chimney)
    • a stove or oven that contains a fire, such as the one in The Crossroads Inn, Belkarth (Craglorn)

Totally agree! Moreover, you just can't place it even near walls and corners! Such a waste of space....What an ugly thing, it must be at least contain an opportunity to move it into walls and chimneys... (like other home-crafting stuff). Oh, please gods ZOS - do something with that odd monster - how can Altmers cook with THAT in their elaborate houses? They aren't Argonians or Bosmers... And what about small houses - that crafting firepit simply 'eats' all tiny space around it. And that means to be a 'reward'?..