Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Master Blacksmithing Writ; BUG?!

Kinnahz
Kinnahz
✭✭✭
Hey,

So one of my buds jumped on the PC version of the game today and found the below in a guild store.

I Play console but this serves as a bit of a concern considering it requires you to craft in the "Deadly Strike" Set.... Which you cant... Can someone please provide some insight to this?

tgw8WeT.jpg
Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • Kinnahz
    Kinnahz
    ✭✭✭
    #inb4WorkingAsIntended
    Xbox Gamertag: KINNAHZ
    vHRC HM, vAA HM, vSO HM, vMoL HM, vHoF HM, vAS+2, vCR+3, EoF, SoTN, Oax HM, Lyl & Tur HM vDSA, Unchained, Flawless, Spirit Slayer
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a bug.They are impossible to craft.

As usual we reported the bug in PTS but nothing happened.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    I thought everyone knows this style, I have been crafting it for 10 years now
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    lol 5 million for a fake scroll :D
    Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZoS has commented on another thread. They know about this issue and are planning to fix it soon.