Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

so the dlc in the crown store

Blazedont
Blazedont
✭✭
i just sub back from way back but if i buy the dlc i get the pets, exp scrolls to ? i need answers please
Money is everything
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry what? If you have a current sub then visit the dlc areas and you will automatically get the associated bonus collectibles (a pet from orsinium and hews bane, a personality from the gold coast and the hist dungeons). After you have those collectible they are yours, even if you unsub. If you don't currently sub you can buy the dlc and get the bonus collectible (unless you already had them).

No dlc comes with an exp boost. Hmm... the more I read my answer the more I think I don't understand your question.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe you are thinking of the collector's (?) edition (like the bear mount and pet edition for orsinium). I don't think that they are currently availible, so no you won't get the pets and xp scrolls.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Plus members get a 10% xp boost.