The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Crafting stations in the new housing...

harris128cub18_ESO
harris128cub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
Is there any word on how to build crafting stations for our new homes?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start doing writs until you get enough Master Writs to earn enough Vouchers to buy them. Looks like from this video, you need 250 Vouchers for each Attunable Crafting Station, regular ones are less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNatD8tF3M

See this for an overview of housing, and scroll down below the house list for the part about the Stations

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Player+Housing
    Edited by Nestor on February 7, 2017 3:54PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, 250 is for the attunable ones. I'm not in game right now to check but the non-attunable ones are significantly less; iirc you could buy all of the basic ones for the cost of one attunable one.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds like a lot of work.
  • harris128cub18_ESO
    harris128cub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks a million guys!
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    regular crafting stations are available for like 35 writ vouchers or buildable and iirc may have been bogutb with crowns if you wanted but dont quote me on the last bit.

Attunable ones cost quite a bit more but still easily within range of acquisition.

*IF* things hold to form, i should be able to have my first trio of attunable stations ready for sync in about two weeks if i dont spend vouchers elsewhere or get derailed by RNG.

Likely to see them in guild stores way before then.
    Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    Yes, 250 is for the attunable ones. I'm not in game right now to check but the non-attunable ones are significantly less; iirc you could buy all of the basic ones for the cost of one attunable one.

@Slurg

Thanks, edited my post. Good that regular ones are less. Decon is a thing man.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Which is why you can also buy them for 3K crowns each...
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »

Which is why you can also buy them for 3K crowns each...

This went under the radar a little bit tbh, but was the part of homestead that has shocked me the most!

To get just the basic crafting stations in your house (Wood, cloth, metal, food, enchant, alchemy) you are looking at more crowns than an entire furnished manor!!!!

They aren't even attunable!
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It won't be THAT much to put craft stations in your place. The plain stations cost 35 master writ vouchers each...on pts the rewards for a gold item were running 160-240 vouchers. My plan is to do a couple of wood vouchers for gold items and that should get me all the basic stations.

• skywizard69
    skywizard69
    Soul Shriven
    I cannot seem to get a master writ to save my life. I freaking craft my butt off and I get zilch! What am I doing wrong here???
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    It won't be THAT much to put craft stations in your place. The plain stations cost 35 master writ vouchers each...on pts the rewards for a gold item were running 160-240 vouchers. My plan is to do a couple of wood vouchers for gold items and that should get me all the basic stations.

Early this am i put the third craft station in my house.

Would not pay crowns for those at 3k myself.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Maialun
    Maialun
    ✭✭
    I cannot seem to get a master writ to save my life. I freaking craft my butt off and I get zilch! What am I doing wrong here???

you need to be at lvl 50 for that craft and it's not a guarantee you will get one every time you do the daily writs
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira
    ✭✭✭
    You might hope that after 1.5 years he got one by now.