Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Can't decorate friend's house?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
I thought we could do this? Not sure why I cannot. I am set to decorator and only can move objects. Cannot put items in the house. I thought we were going to be able to do this. Was that promised? I swear it was.
Edited by CombatPrayer on February 7, 2017 2:50AM
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can't add anything, only move items around. Pretty sure this is how it was stated from the beginning.

As a possible work around, assuming you're not using crown or achievement items, you can trade the furnishings to your friend, have them place them in a grouping in the corner, and then move those around to decorate.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok I thought we could add stuff.
  • drakanor
    drakanor
    ✭✭
    Seriously? I somehow missed that. I just bought a big house together with the wife just to realize that everyone has to live alone in ESO.
    That's somehow ***. Please add an option for full access for another player. She's quite sad now cause I bought the house (with half her money) and now she can't do anything in it.
    Edited by drakanor on February 7, 2017 10:22PM