The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

RAIDING GUILD [ViralCrows INC.]"PVE EU PC"

Shinkhan
Shinkhan
✭✭
Hello fellow warriors !
ViralCrows INC. is a raiding guild focussed on completing the hardest PVE content in ESO with highest scores possible. We are currently looking for more Skilled players to join us, preferably with GEARED characters ready for Veterant Trials !!
If you are interrested on running vet trials and if you think you got what it takes, please feel free to mail me ingame @Shinkhan and/or to apply on our website http://viralcrowsinc.shivtr.com

Cya in Tamriel
Shinkhan

PS: We've completed ;
  • vHRC (HARD MODE, SPEEDRUN)
  • vSO (HARD MODE, SPEEDRUN)
  • vAA (SPEEDRUN, HARD MODE)
  • vMOL (SPEEDRUN) Still working on HARD MODE
Edited by Shinkhan on April 3, 2017 11:24AM
  • karpatska_vlcice
    Hello,

I would be interrested in joining and I wrote you in game few days ago, but with no reply yet. Maybe it was "lost in translation" :)

@karpatska.vlcice

• Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    Hello,

I would be interrested in joining and I wrote you in game few days ago, but with no reply yet. Maybe it was "lost in translation" :)

@karpatska.vlcice

Hello,
    I tried but your name have a special character that i couldnt write, thnx for leaving me you ID. Cya in Tamriel !!

Shinkhan
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    Hey bud not sure on your requirements but I'm 365 cp console transfer already completed most content in the game looking for a prog group to get my vmol (have experience) done

Ign @quake89

Have a geared mag dk and soon to have a geared mag sorc
    PC -EU
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    quake89 wrote: »
    Hey bud not sure on your requirements but I'm 365 cp console transfer already completed most content in the game looking for a prog group to get my vmol (have experience) done

Ign @quake89

Have a geared mag dk and soon to have a geared mag sorc

Hello quake89,
    We are still recruiting, however CP cap is mandatory for dds.

Feel free to apply on our website and we will reach you back ingame.

Cya in Tamriel !
    Shinkhan
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Shinkhan,

I wanted to ask if your guild is doing progress vet trial raids? I have experience in Craglorn trials only, still looking for nice and helpful guild who will help me learn vMoL, to be better and better :)

Thanks.
  • Shinkhan
    Shinkhan
    ✭✭
    Hello Astrid
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Hi @Shinkhan,

I wanted to ask if your guild is doing progress vet trial raids? I have experience in Craglorn trials only, still looking for nice and helpful guild who will help me learn vMoL, to be better and better :)

Thanks.

Hello @Astrid_V
    So far we have completed All trials in speedrun and all exept vMol on hard mode. If you wanna join please check our website " http://viralcrowsinc.shivtr.com " and apply by filling the form.
    Cya soon !
    Shinkhan
    Edited by Shinkhan on April 1, 2017 7:17AM
  • Dread_Viking
    Dread_Viking
    ✭✭✭✭
    good guild
    Don't worry girl I'm a Sorcerer, i got my Hardened Ward for protection
  • Gnaru
    Gnaru
    Heyla, i'm an italian player that have a lot of experience in mmos i played as tank in the past and atm i have a dk tank geared and build to be a main tank. I lf a guild that run with vocal to complete veteran hm trials. There's only a bad thing, i don t have a good english, i understand it in chat but in listening/ speaking im not that good, so i have done a lot of pugs with eng ppls and i always understand and ppls understood me :)
  • rk110132
    rk110132
    ✭✭
    hello how much self buffed dps u need for me to be a part of ur guild?
    thank you
    @rak110132
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi i maIn a templar healer with 521 champion points and have allot of experience with dungeons and would like to join. My in game username is @SToneZx Hope to see you guys in game