The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS, why is the housing preview tab now showing the prices and caps???

altemriel
altemriel
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
ZOS,

why is the housing preview tab not showing the price of the house (both gold and/or crowns) and not showing the caps for furniture/trophies/decorations/visitors???

This one she thinks, this should be there, as it is one of the main decision changer when choosing a house. Or do you want this one to realize these after this one or the fellow adventurers buy it????

Would you please add it there asap in the next incremental patch?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_MattFiror

G7Rm6VJ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G7Rm6VJ.jpg

With determined claws
Maoimii, the Vampire of Lamae Bal, the Deathmother
Edited by altemriel on February 7, 2017 10:22AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pricing, you can see if you actually preview the house.

But yeah, they really should add the cap amount of players somewhere prior to purchasing.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Pricing, you can see if you actually preview the house.

But yeah, they really should add the cap amount of players somewhere prior to purchasing.

yes, that is very handy, so I have to port to each of the houses to see its price??

WTH ZOS???
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why can not we get all the info that we need right in the list of homes in the preview tab?
    Options
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They want to you enter first. It's intentional/psychological, or something.
    Options
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Why can not we get all the info that we need right in the list of homes in the preview tab?
    Totally agree, they're not even split into the pretty weak grouping that the Store shows them in, and in any case there's no easy way to determine the size of the house, the names "Staple" and "Classic" are pretty opaque descriptions. Frankly it's a chore to have to load each one as for me it taking 30+ secs to even load into them, just to find the price.
    Options
  • Shimmer
    Shimmer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think also it should either be categorized (the list) into groups of house size, or mentioned on that part what size the home is.
    YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | The Differently Geared

Mistakes must be carelessly planned.
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who would ever even go to an open house without having an idea of what the price is? So why should players not have that information available to them before they enter the house?

Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would ever even go to an open house without having an idea of what the price is? So why should players not have that information available to them before they enter the house?

Having purchased a real house IRL I'm thinking the Deb decision makers never actually purchased a house IRL cause there are so many things which come natural which are oblivious to the release of housing.....this is not even a resource limitation
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options
  • WaTeR-aBuSeR
    WaTeR-aBuSeR
    ✭✭✭✭
    no it's marketing. half the players wouldn't even enter if they saw 3 mil price tag for 10k crowns. this way they get them in the door and possibly intrigued
    Options
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've looked at a couple and no pricing is showing. Only see purchasing options "not bound"
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

this

no it's marketing. half the players wouldn't even enter if they saw 3 mil price tag for 10k crowns. this way they get them in the door and possibly intrigued

this
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    altemriel wrote: »
    Totally agree, they're not even split into the pretty weak grouping that the Store shows them in, and in any case there's no easy way to determine the size of the house, the names "Staple" and "Classic" are pretty opaque descriptions. Frankly it's a chore to have to load each one as for me it taking 30+ secs to even load into them, just to find the price.

this too

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by altemriel on February 7, 2017 10:37AM
    Options
  • dreddurius
    dreddurius
    ✭✭✭
    Usability has never been this game's strongest suit.
    CAN I HAZ UR STUFF?
    Options
  • Glamdring
    Glamdring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who buys a house without looking into it? And the Pictures aint nearly close how it feels when u actually get inside. So i Think ZoS made this from legal perspective. That you buy something you have no idea what you bought. Now you cant come and claim u are gettting fooled. since you HAVE to get into the house Before buying.
    Options
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /shrug, would it be handy? Sure.

I play with a Mac (therefore VERY slow loading times) and without having the luxury to see each one, I just watch videos and googled the prices - which are actually accurate.

I'm not saying this should be the way, but I made it work for me.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS why do we need to check other websites to get the info about your game :smiley::smiley: ??????

@ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options