The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

"Inventory Grid View" problem

Catnight
Catnight
✭✭
Anyone else who has this mod and get error messages after this patch?
I downloaded the new version and randomly cannot move Items from my bank in my inventory and vice versa.
@Randactyl when you read this pleeeaaaase try to fix it, I cannot live with list-inventory :disappointed:
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Catnight
    Catnight
    ✭✭
    Edited by Catnight on February 6, 2017 8:40PM
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    Check the comments on esoui page for IGV - Not going to be a quick fix by the look of things
  • Catnight
    Catnight
    ✭✭
    T_______T
  • daedalusAI
    daedalusAI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catnight wrote: »
    Anyone else who has this mod and get error messages after this patch?
    I downloaded the new version and randomly cannot move Items from my bank in my inventory and vice versa.
    @Randactyl when you read this pleeeaaaase try to fix it, I cannot live with list-inventory :disappointed:

I only can't move items from the bank into my inventory - other than that it's still working fine.
    Just disable the addon when you withdraw items from your bank.
    Edited by daedalusAI on February 7, 2017 1:29PM
  • Randactyl
    Randactyl
    ✭✭✭
    Randactyl | NA Megaserver | Blood for the Pact! | Sun's Death, Chrysamere Pact

My Addons
    Beta Addons
    Check out my GitHub repos to follow my latest changes and see some addons before they are released.
  • Catnight
    Catnight
    ✭✭
    Thanks so much!
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    I am still unable to use inventory grid...and I miss it terribly! Get a UI error message immediately when try to eat food, add an item to quick slot, bank any items ,etc. I deleted the old addon and replaced it with the new allegedly fixed one from 2/9/17 but no deal still. :-(
  • Khurune
    Khurune
    I am still unable to use inventory grid...and I miss it terribly! Get a UI error message immediately when try to eat food, add an item to quick slot, bank any items ,etc. I deleted the old addon and replaced it with the new allegedly fixed one from 2/9/17 but no deal still. :-(

Uninstall the addon completely and the save variables. Then reinstall the addon. If you still get issues then look to disable any other addons you have that interact with the inventory in anyway. That should allow you to pinpoint the issue.
    This one seeks to kill you, no?
    Guildless
  • Carpe-Veritatem
    Carpe-Veritatem
    ✭✭✭
    Arghhhhh! I was afraid someone would get all "computery" on me! Hehe. What are "save variables" and how might I remove them?
  • calia1120
    calia1120
    ✭✭✭
    If you use Minion it's super easy. Minion will ask if you want to remove the saved data when you uninstall the addon.
    GM, Iron Bank of Bravos | The Psijic Order | Mara's Tester/Mara's Moxie | Dominion Imperial Guard
    Council of Nirn | elderscrollsalliance.com | Addon Dev - part of the Wykkyd code team