Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Base Patch

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
Hey guys I just got a new computer so I'm eager to get it going. The launcher says my computer needs 80gb of hard drive space to download the patch. Is that going to use 80gb of data from my internet provider? It's a concern because with my provider I pay for data usage and not speed. Thanks
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • xXD2GXxTwitchy
    @Norend_Caloss yes the download will use aproximitly 80gigs if thats how big the file is..it also depends on you Internet provider..for me when i did my update i hade to pay for more data

I hope this helped
  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys I just got a new computer so I'm eager to get it going. The launcher says my computer needs 80gb of hard drive space to download the patch. Is that going to use 80gb of data from my internet provider? It's a concern because with my provider I pay for data usage and not speed. Thanks

The game itself is like 40g of download, if I recall correctly. The 80gb recommended is so your launcher can download a temporary copy before applying changes when downloading large patches.
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, thanks guys
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.