Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Quick Question: Alliance Points

xari228
xari228
✭✭✭

Hi There,

Potential newbie to the Alliance War side of things.

Are there ways to earn Alliance Points without doing much PvP? (I know there are some PvE quests in Cyrodiil. Is it possible to earn Alliance Points from completing those?)

TIA, xari.

Platform: PS4/NA | Alliance: AD

Best Answers

• wookikiller95
    wookikiller95
    ✭✭✭
    Since Housing Patch yes, i think ^^
    Answer ✓
  • Dexxadude
    Dexxadude
    ✭✭
    The Housing Patch, released at some point today. Will allow you to get AP from quests at town's and from taking resources(if timed right this will not need any player interaction and provides a decent amount of AP).
    Answer ✓
  • xari228
    xari228
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent.

I'm on console, so I have to wait a couple more weeks, but I'll likely give it a whirl then.

Thanks so much for the quick replies!

--xari.
    Platform: PS4/NA | Alliance: AD
  • Veraen
    Veraen
    ✭✭
    xari228 wrote: »
    Excellent. I'm on console, so I have to wait a couple more weeks, but I'll likely give it a whirl then.
    You can earn AP without actually doing much fighting by following the zerg and casting mutagen (and other heals) on everyone fighting. You will gain a portion of the AP that your allies getting the kills earn because you healed them while they did it. This turns out to be quite a substantial amount of AP. I recommend you try to be as tanky as you can be while doing it too because enemy players will want to pick you off. You know, maybe gear up in heavy armor with critical resist, have a huge stack of potions and use a bunch of defensive abilities on one of your skill bars. Good luck!
    Veræn → XB1/NA