The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Dungeon Smuts recruiting

Gulkrim-mur
Gulkrim-mur
✭✭✭
Hi! Thanks for stopping in, I'll keep it short and simple.
Dungeon smuts is a PvE guild. We will be focused on dungeons and trials. All are welcomed to join, ranks are designed to categorize players overall knowledge and role performance.
This way if you are avoiding fesh meat, rookies, scrubs, or whatever you easily can, and go right to the pros. Perhaps your bored and want to help the new guys learn and get stronger, you can find the sauce too.

Also Dungeon Smuts will require a strict
Amount of activity. Understand that I'm not saying when you must be on, or where to be, even what to do. But no one likes dead bodies in guilds. I want a lush amount of active players so at anytime you call, your grouped and que'd in seconds. Therefore I require you to not be inactive for more then a week without notice, if so you will be removed. However you may always come back.

Dungeon Smuts is new so we are very low in numbers, but it's up to us players to help it grow. So message my PSN DrInsanity666 for a invite. No matter your experience, level, how good you may or may not think you are, all are welcomed to Dungeon Smuts.

Additionally PvP is acceptable as a side note if you guys want just remember it's a dungeon and trial guild primarily and will have mixed alliances. Again PSN, d r i n s a n i t y 6 6 6
Thanks for your time and hope you guys join!
Edited by Gulkrim-mur on February 6, 2017 4:11AM
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Events and scheduling coming soon, in example; play with the new guildies of the week day to try to keep it open and social to prevent a big guild full of cliques and groups.