The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC-NA] [DC PvP] Legion of Death Gaming (LoDG) - US / Oceanic PvP guild

Vurian97
Vurian97
✭✭✭
Legion of Death Gaming is a gaming community established June 2008. We use Discord for communication(REQUIRED). Experienced leadership, Coordinated groups, and a Friendly & Social community.

Daily PvP representing the Daggerfall Covenant faction. Our home campaign is Azura's Star and we periodically wander into other campaigns to take a breather. Groups that run afternoon to nearly all night long.

Experienced & New PvPers both accepted.

To join you can either:
Contact me in-game @LoDG_Vurian
Post below
Contact me on my Twitter
Contact the guild on Guild Twitter

Guild Schedule:
Sunday - Thursday - Gear Farm / Blackwater Blade PvP (Leveling new toons / Training)
Friday - Saturday - Azura's Star (Organized PvP)

We are currently focusing on bettering the members within our guild by helping people farm up their gear they're missing and then going to work on training people organization wise so that we have more group synergy.

Edited by Vurian97 on March 11, 2017 8:46AM
  • Mrninja22
    Mrninja22
    Soul Shriven
    @Mrninja22 Hey, I need a good PVP Guild. I'm currently in DC.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Mrninja22 wrote: »
    @Mrninja22 Hey, I need a good PVP Guild. I'm currently in DC.

An invite has been directed your way, the next time you log in it should be in your notifications.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Post has been updated to note that we are closing down our Aldmeri Dominion branch to focus on the Daggerfall Covenant.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I need another PVP guild as well for the afternoon. I haven't seen any of yous around in Azuras tho

Im @Sixthh
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    I need another PVP guild as well for the afternoon. I haven't seen any of yous around in Azuras tho

Im @Sixthh

An invite will be sent your way, Sixthh. We were on Azura's Star for the last 6-8 cycles, however, we took a recent break due to the Daggerfall Covenant dominating the map and multiple people causing drama due to it. With the Ebonheart Pact back in force, we are returning! :D
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be happy to help, been dominated by Booz and his goonies the last couple days
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    I'll be happy to help, been dominated by Booz and his goonies the last couple days

Yeah, we heard they were dominating and even took the 1st place spot in the campaign and so we have to return to show the might of the Covenant!
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    First night back in Azura's Star and we dethroned the Ebonheart Emperor who had been reigning for 3 days! We have secured most of the map for the Daggerfall Covenant once again and will continue to do so once again!

For the Covenant!
  • WoollyWool
    Whats the timezone that this guild is active on? A fresh DC player here
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WoollyWool wrote: »

Welcome to the blue side :)
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Our guild is all over the US, Canada, and other areas of the world. We have players online all the time. Our PvP groups in Azura's star run anywhere from 8am to 2am (all day long, essentially) US Central time. Our main group runs starting around 3pm US Central until 1am that night, usually.
  • WoollyWool
    Cool! Ima give it a try. @Nyloon
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Cool! Ima give it a try. @Nyloon

An invite has been sent your way, it will be located in your Notification (N Key) tray. If you did not receive the invitation, simply send me in-game mail @Vurian97 and I will resend the invite.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for more exceptional PvPers! The map in Azura's Star has remained blue! For the Covenant!
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining. I have an AD that i have been playing off and on for a while. Not really personally attached to it besides the fact the I am doing the brotherhood on him. I am willing to reroll Blue Berry and what ever class that would help the guild the most.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Medivh50 wrote: »
    I would be interested in joining. I have an AD that i have been playing off and on for a while. Not really personally attached to it besides the fact the I am doing the brotherhood on him. I am willing to reroll Blue Berry and what ever class that would help the guild the most.

Our guild does not dictate what people play. We promote the idea of people PvPing whatever build / playstyle they want. We do all forms of PvP from time to time. Ganking, AP Farming, Capturing of Keeps, Outposts, Defending, Attacking, etc. We do it all, so all builds are beneficial to us.

Our highest need on a day-to-day basis would be a Healer though. As stated, we won't dictate what you play. Make whatever class you enjoy and we'll get some PvP going on. :)
  • kryda
    kryda
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a 700+ CP player transferring from Xbox. Toss me an invite @KRyda

Thanks
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Also a 700+ CP player from xbox. Would love to join. @phidonk526
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• confuzedplayer
    confuzedplayer
    Soul Shriven
    I was interested in joining could i get an invite please @confuzedplayer
  • KarlTheCunning
    KarlTheCunning
    Soul Shriven
    I am also interested in joining.
    @Karlthecunning
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Invites have been sent to all of you. Welcome to the Legion of Death Gaming! For the Covenant!
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Legion of Death Gaming has recently voted to play on 2 campaigns. Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays we will be in Azura's Star. Thursdays & Fridays we will be in Haderus. IF the map is blue, Thursdays & Fridays we will be in Imperial City.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I've updated the first post as well as adding some gameplay footage of the guild so that people can see what it looks like running with us.

LoDG Gameplay #1

LoDG Gameplay #2

LoDG Gameplay #3

LoDG Gameplay #4

LoDG Gameplay #5

LoDG Gameplay #6
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    We need more daily PvPers to join the guild. Azura's Star is lacking in Daggerfall Covenant players and could use more!
  • Harpy
    Harpy
    Soul Shriven
    Noobs welcome? If so, please throw me an invite @Harpy911
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Harpy wrote: »
    Noobs welcome? If so, please throw me an invite @Harpy911

Invite was sent your way.

Legion of Death Gaming crowned our Guild-First Emperor tonight! Vurian Johnson was crowned in Azura's Star after a long week of fighting and accomplishing a well-fought Emperor push during prime-time.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Seeking more to join us in the Three Banner War! The Daggerfall Covenant shall reign supreme!
  • thezathras
    thezathras
    Soul Shriven
    Thezathras here. Might only be able to get in on weekends for PVP but would love to join your guild.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    thezathras wrote: »
    Thezathras here. Might only be able to get in on weekends for PVP but would love to join your guild.

What is your @ name? I'll send you an invite.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    As of today, LoDG has reopened our Oceanic branch! Late-Night US PvP / Oceanic PvPers are welcomed into our guild. We will be running PvP groups at your time in Azura's Star!