Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hello

Lokidragon
I'm a broadcaster with Twitch.tv which means i stream/broadcast games live on their website. But i'm looking for a guild to join that will accept me in the guild. i like doing PvE, dungeons but not a fan of PvP in some games. I also play World of Warcraft legion as my main mmo on my iMac. I also play single player games like Skyrim PS4 version and other single player games. So if there's a guild that like what you see of this message please reply your info below thanks ^_^
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    PSN drinsanity666 our guild is dungeon smuts, PvE primarily dungeons and trials, social and grind. Anything PvP also but not required. All experiences and levels are welcomed guild needs growth.
  • Vindictress
    Name: --> Illicitus
    Alliance:--> The Ebonheart Pact-PvP , All Factions - PvE
    Main Timezone:--> US Eastern Time (EST), open to other time zones.
    Guild Focus:--> PVE/PVP excellence in a casual community-based atmosphere
    Guild Leader:--> Vindie (psn: Trisqit), Daemonxx (psn: Damien-271)
    Guild Website:--> to be announced.
    Cyrodiil Campaign:--> Currently Blackwater Blade. (Open to suggestions)

Recruitment Status:--> Recruitment OPEN to all Factions
    Voice:---> in game guild chat or PS4 party.

As a multi-gaming community, Illicitus seeks to bring that same quality standards to Elder Scrolls Online with a more casual activity standard; yet, the heart of the hardcore player. We focus in all aspects of the game, pushing for excellence in PvE and PvP.

You are not joining simply a guild, you are joining a family. We are looking for like minded players who value organization, loyalty, maturity and strong leadership. We will need your skill and dedication in our continued journey to the top!

Player vs Environment (PvE)

Currently: Questing, leveling, crafting, learning the game and what ESO has to offer.

Player vs Player (PvP)

Currently: We have a small PvP group that focus on small scale skirmishes either in Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to message one of us in game or through PSN. If you would like to know more you can also contact one of us and we would be glad to answer anything you might have questions of.
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit