The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead Furniture crafting

Blacksmoke
Blacksmoke
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there are any furniture crafting recipes already know. I tried googling for a few recipes so I have an idea what I will be needing when the update goes live but I couldnt find anything. Anyone here have any idea?
Champion point: 645
Characters
Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Dominoid's spreadsheet has a lot more detail and is more up to date than the UESP database at the moment: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zjp0byRyjqQAopZhcWqConJsQiVZQQqH4fxo22qxJc8/edit?usp=sharing
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any confirmed source of Legendary Recipes?
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, finally a use for the motifs I learned and a reason to find more. Cool.
  • Luciferazazell
    Luciferazazell
    ✭✭✭
    With in this topic i think a great idea thay should be added as well s the option to buy or craft statues and even water fountains for the outside of the houses i play as a dunmer but i when ahead a bought the Forsaken Stronghold which is of orc origins but it is beautiful the only thing i would add to the house is a water fountain in front there could be option on sizes and limits on where to place but up front would be nice it would look similar to the ebonheart Chateau
  • Stopnaggin
    Stopnaggin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With in this topic i think a great idea thay should be added as well s the option to buy or craft statues and even water fountains for the outside of the houses i play as a dunmer but i when ahead a bought the Forsaken Stronghold which is of orc origins but it is beautiful the only thing i would add to the house is a water fountain in front there could be option on sizes and limits on where to place but up front would be nice it would look similar to the ebonheart Chateau

They have Molag Bal statues. There may be more that I haven't found. Possibly some statues of the god could be an option, if not there some where.