Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

undaunted skills

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
The undaunted skills are meant to be for which class (Tank, DPS, Healer). The only undaunted skill I use is inner fire or the morph inner rage or inner beast on my tank (basically for tanks). But the rest I don't know what class they are for and the purpose for that class to have that undaunted skill.

Best Answers

• AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My templar healer likes Necrotic Orbs in her bag of abilities she can slot in when needed. Elemental Drain can do largely the same function (help magicka fighters with resource management) but requires a destr staff and, while she is skilled with destr, she prefers two resto staves.
    Edited by AcadianPaladin on February 4, 2017 9:31PM
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
    Answer ✓
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're really for any class. Their power is supposed to be in the synergies...like the synergy for bone shield offers a heck of a shield.

But I think they've fallen a little out of favor. I used to see them used a lot more often. I'm not sure people think to coordinate that level of teamwork any more...and it's less necessary, champion points make most characters pretty resistant and self sustaining with just standard buffs.
    Answer ✓