Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for New (or Very Small) Guild =)

Youarc
Youarc
I am just looking for something small and simple. I've honestly never taken part in PvP before on ESO so it might even be cool to find just a couple cool people to try that out some day with. But literally 99% of my interest is in PvE, making/testing different builds, and just chatting. Ideally, I would prefer joining a brand new just starting out guild, or, as stated in the title, a guild that is very small in size at present. Trying to avoid any elitists lol. If the guild were to grow to something bigger down the road, then that's a different story. I'd be glad to assist in the growth and training of a new guild. One of the biggest things I find when I've joined larger guilds is, despite how "open" they claim to be, they are almost all divided into "clicks" or private groups making it very hard for an outsider coming in to actually dive into any conversations or feel like they are part of something growing.... So yea, avoiding that as well lol =) Looking forward to some responses ^^
A coward believes he will ever live
if he keep him safe from strife:
but old age leaves him not long in peace
though spears may spare his life.
-Havamal Stanza 16
  • Elijah_Malos
    Elijah_Malos
    ✭✭
    Hey there. Small new guild here!!! Feel free to contact me and I can fill u in on some details if ya like. Sure aren't any elitist here. Feel free to add me Damien_271
    Elijah Malos on PC (Retired)
    Daemon on PS4
    Illicitus Website: http://illicitus.shivtr.red/
  • Fudly_budly
    Fudly_budly
    ✭✭✭✭
    small and laid back guild is us. Guardians of Palelight ~100 members with more than half joining in last 2 weeks:
    for invite msg: @fudly_doright
    Rule #1: RL trumps gaming.
    Rule #2: True immersion is RL.
    Rule #3: RL lag is wonderful.
    Rule #4: People matter. Pixels do not.
  • Vindictress
    If you haven't found a guild yet. Illicitus is a new small guild that is PvE and PvP. We hope to grow in both. Were all of 16 members. I can as well as Damien_271 said, can fill you in on more details. Psn: Trisqit
    Princess Vindictive - Templar - PS4
    Vindie - Nightblade - PS4
    Shyael Aeron - Sorcerer - PS4
    PSN: Trisqit

• Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    The Knightmare Saints is a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers and as such, are geared towards giving Family Guys a place to game casually. Managing Work, Life, Wife, maybe Kids, and game time can be a bit of a challenge. And we all understand this. If you gotta go AWOL due to issues beyond your control, we understand and will not hold it against you.

We do have a few guidelines for being a part of the Commnity:
    1) Be A Dad, Married, or at least 18
    2) We use the free chat app, Discord, for clan communication. Don't worry, it's Free! This is Mandatory
    3) NO Swearing/*** allowed in chats
    4) Have Fun!!

Should you be interested in joining up, don't hesitate to send me a PM either here or on PSN.
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    I am just looking for something small and simple. I've honestly never taken part in PvP before on ESO so it might even be cool to find just a couple cool people to try that out some day with. But literally 99% of my interest is in PvE, making/testing different builds, and just chatting. Ideally, I would prefer joining a brand new just starting out guild, or, as stated in the title, a guild that is very small in size at present. Trying to avoid any elitists lol. If the guild were to grow to something bigger down the road, then that's a different story. I'd be glad to assist in the growth and training of a new guild. One of the biggest things I find when I've joined larger guilds is, despite how "open" they claim to be, they are almost all divided into "clicks" or private groups making it very hard for an outsider coming in to actually dive into any conversations or feel like they are part of something growing.... So yea, avoiding that as well lol =) Looking forward to some responses ^^

Just created dungeon smuts 3 players total, primarily PvE but I PvP too and have nothing against the guild doing so, but I'd really love it if u joined and helped us grow. What you described is everything I stand against as the guild leader I'd make sure I'd do my best to keep it open
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Visions is a small guild. Currently 33 players and will stay small for the foreseeable future. No more than 50 members. We are PvE focused from quest to trials and everything in between. We run trials Thursday 8pm EST Saturday 2pm EST and Sunday at 4pm EST. More times will be added as interest grows. We make leaderboards often, going for out 5th straight weeks if we make it this week. We are looking for active, sociable players that are willing to help out their fellow guildmates. We need players that wants to help each other. We need players that are sociable to make guild chat come alive. We also use the app BAND for everything guild related. Message me if interested. PSN CelticDude421