Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Computer Help Please

Draider46_ESO
Draider46_ESO
✭✭
Hello I'm hoping I can get some of you computer people to help me with this.
Below I've listed what I have in my computer that I built less then a year ago & have updated a few to these parts during that time. Please give me ideas to fix & be able to play the game. Everything was running great then slowing it started. Here is some of the trouble that I am having.
When I would click on things like my computer it takes it a few minutes to load. Then if I click on C drive it does the same thing. If I bring up a windows page that also loads very slowly. Once it's loaded if I'm scrolling down the page there is a line on the page where the cursor is. When I click to play ESO it takes time for the launcher to load. Once I click "play" the page comes up & I sign in it takes time for my charters to load. Once I click the player that also takes time to load. Some times it faults out & I get a "Error 303: connection to server". I have spent an hour 1 day trying to log into the game. I have talked with ESO about this problem but I think it might be more my PC. Once I finally get into the game Some of the screen looks normal while other parts seem very blurry. If I'm on my mount & come to a blurry part, You can see a line for the good to the blurry. Sometimes it's like my mount gets stuck on that line. He still trying to run but can't cross the line. After a few seconds the mount can finally go again. There are times when I'm running with a group. I can see them all fighting something. But I can't see it for a few seconds & once I do it's always dead by then.
Here is just a few times I have tried to help solve the problem but no luck.
I have tried different memory & video card. I've reformatted the SSD drive 2 times. I've tired a different power supply. I'm stumped, Please help.

Board: MSI 970 Gaming AM3+
VGA: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5
PSU: CORSAIR TX Series CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V v2.3
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition Vishera 8-Core 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W
MEM: PNY Anarchy DDR3 16GB(2X8GB Modules) 1600MHz
HDD/SSD: 500GB Samsung 850Evo SSD 3D NAND FLASH
  • TheNorthernDragon
    TheNorthernDragon
    ✭✭✭
    You have software issues. Likely you have a virus or two (hundred), which have corrupted your Windows files, and maybe your video drivers too. Go to bleepingcomputer.com and ask for help there. It's free, and more comprehensive than what you're going to get here. Good luck.
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    If your screen goes blurry ESO has problems to load all the grapics or has problems getting all the data from the server and you get stuck. I had this a few times and that was due to connection issues - the answer coming from the ESO server took to long since someone had the idea to "repair" some hardware god knows where.
    It's not your hardware at home. Check you connection to the internet or ask your provider if there are problems somewhere. And install a decent firewall and block all programmes that don't need internet access. You might be surprised which programmes want access to the internet ;)