Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Psijic ambrosia disappeared

Shadowasrial
Shadowasrial
✭✭✭✭✭
My option to craft my psijic ambrosia has disappeared off my crafting list. I have crafted it before on my crafter and I just noticed that it is gone. Is there anyways for this to be fixed? I spent a lot of time and gold to learn this recipe and now it's gone from my list.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You didn't respec skills and not upgrade the line fully? That's caused more than 1 freak-out from me.
    Otherwise you might have to contact customer support.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try unchecking or checking the boxes for "have knowledge" and "have ingredients" or whatever they say. It may just be getting filtered out based on those criteria.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iv checked everything
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have all of the ingredients?
    If you have checked everything, raise a ticket and see if ZOS can tell you what has happened.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mine still showed on my two who can... as early as this afternoon so its not universal.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Falhael
    Falhael
    ✭✭✭
    Did you maybe reset your skillpoints and then only put 3/4 in recipe quality when reassining them? Then the recipe doesn't show up in the crafting ui. Happened to me once, when I thought "I never craft that stupid ambrosia anyways, better save that skillpoint" while reassining them. Then i wondered where my recipe knowledge had gone :smiley:
    Edited by Falhael on February 3, 2017 10:25PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shadowasrial Did you ever resolve this?

I never use it either, went to craft it for a Master Writ.. and the recipe is not showing up, even tho I:

have 6/6 Recipe Improvement
    have 4/4 Recipe Quality
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Shadowasrial
    Shadowasrial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

I never use it either, went to craft it for a Master Writ.. and the recipe is not showing up, even tho I:

have 4/4 Recipe Quality

Yes it was a silly mistake in my end I found that in my crafting station I had the settings for provisioning set to show only recipes that I have all the materials to make. I had no perfect roe at the time and thus it disappeared from my list until I selected the option to show recipes that I didn't have the mats for.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

have 4/4 Recipe Quality

Yes it was a silly mistake in my end I found that in my crafting station I had the settings for provisioning set to show only recipes that I have all the materials to make. I had no perfect roe at the time and thus it disappeared from my list until I selected the option to show recipes that I didn't have the mats for.

Ok.. I guess I will just have to act like I never learned it before. Said I didnt know it when I hovered over another recipe. Oh well.. got all the parts for about 15K, with pages I had accumulated hoping the Histmar recipe would drop during the Midsummer Mayhem.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.