Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ESO +

Tempah
Tempah
✭✭✭
Hi I am a ps4 user and just got a message my
ESO + got renewed. Is there a way I can turn the auto renewal off? Just payed 13€ and didn't even want to sub.
Dro'mathra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redemeer, Tick Tock Tormentor, The Unchained, Exstinguisher of Flames, Flawless Conqueror

Best Answers

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go to the the ESO Account page (there is a link at the top banner of this page) and cancel your subscription.

You'll then not auto-renew but keep all time left on your subscription, when then expires you'll lose the ESO+ benefits.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's incredibly obnoxious. Sony makes it so that every time you enter a new 30 day plus subscription the system sets to auto fund your wallet and renew.

Every time I enter a code, I have to go to my account then payment settings and turn the auto fund wallet crap off.
    Answer ✓