Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Undaunted Changes?

flguy147ub17_ESO
flguy147ub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey, i heard from a youtuber that there was undaunted changes but they never said any details about it. I am a returning player so is there more ways to basically level up undaunted then doing the dailies? Or were they just referring to the new Dungeon I and Dungeon II content they added? Just didnt know if i had a better option to level undaunted then being forced to run the dailies everyday?
  • ValkynSketha
    ValkynSketha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing dungeon achevs is the best way, there is now so much of these achev that you can lvl undaunted in one day.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing dungeon achevs is the best way, there is now so much of these achev that you can lvl undaunted in one day.

Please elaborate how this is done @ValkynSketha

PC EU
    PvP only
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes please a few more details on this. Do you know if there is a guide to this? This is great news
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Go to Achievements>dungeons> group/vet dungeons

All the achievements in group/vet dungeons give Undaunted XP. So speed runs, no death runs, and so on. The way I've noticed it the more achievement points the more Undaunted XP. You also get Undaunted XP for the Dungeon Blocker, Dungeon healer and other similar ones that can be done in public dungeons and delves (I think delves) as well as group dungeons though it isn't worth farming them.

They changed how the achievements are laid out with One Tamriel so sorry if some of this info is a bit off.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA