The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[EU-PVE] Neverending Dream - We are all Dreamers

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    The guild is full guys :) BUT the waiting list has reopened. For more details in saving a spot for when there is availability, leave a message here or mail me in game at @Duskbinder
    Edited by Mizar84 on April 18, 2017 11:27PM
    Neverending Dream Guild Master
  • mrmiura
    mrmiura
    Hi,pls im looking for a guild,can you invite me ? thank you.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    mrmiura wrote: »
    Hi,pls im looking for a guild,can you invite me ? thank you.

Its not that simple :) First of all you need to leave me your @id to be contacted, second as you might have read, the recruit is closed and only the waiting list is open, meaning that at the moment we not taking anybody in, unless there is room and lastly, all the members go trough a mini-interview in game to see if we are like-minded and only then, you will be added to the waiting list.
    If all that sound to you still good, go ahead and let me know your @id :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment is now re-opened for just few rooms :) Don't loose this chance!
  • Chapmana81
    Any chance for me again?
    Ex WOW player, experienced Skyrim player so made sense to play ESO!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Chapmana81 wrote: »
    Any chance for me again?

Hey Chap :) If we can finally chat in game we can go through the interview progress lol. I'm online now

Edited by Mizar84 on April 2, 2017 2:59PM
  • Chapmana81
    Tonight?
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Tonight?

I'm online now and I will be tonight too
  • Chapmana81
    Excellent! I'll be on around 7 - 10 ish.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Excellent! I'll be on around 7 - 10 ish.
    I don't think we never gonna talk :P

• Chapmana81
    Oh crap sorry. I'm so crap at remembering. What about tonight. If not skip me again.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    2, possible 3 spots still available :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    1 spot left before closing recruit again :)
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey any chance of an invite? Played on Xbox since launch but started on pc recently so finding my feet and looking for social guild to ply with. In game is @Parrot86
    Edited by Parrot1986 on April 4, 2017 9:20PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Right... i'm being very generous... I'm creating 2 more rooms just for you :P Don't waste time!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Last room available! Take it or leave it!!
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Little bump :)
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If there is still a spot open, I'd be interested in talking to you to see if it is the right place for me. Name is @Typhoios.
    PC/EU DC
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Typhoios wrote: »
    If there is still a spot open, I'd be interested in talking to you to see if it is the right place for me. Name is @Typhoios.

Sure mate. I'll add you to my friend list :) Speak soon.
  • Wsciekly
    Wsciekly
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :)

Looks like I missed last chance joining your guild ;) If you find in the future another room for me (casual player, born in eighties), I would appreciate that :)

@Wsciekly
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Wsciekly wrote: »
    Hi :)

Looks like I missed last chance joining your guild ;) If you find in the future another room for me (casual player, born in eighties), I would appreciate that :)

@Wsciekly

I've sent you a friend request; we can talk :)

• Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Just an update on the recruitment status for the people who are following :)
    Unfortunately some people weren't following the guild policy or haven't been online for a long time... so good news for the people wanting to join! 3-4 rooms are now available!
    Send mail in game / or post message here for secure your spot! :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Tiny bump :) Rooms still available!
  • stormmaker03
    stormmaker03
    Soul Shriven
    hi

this is the type of guild im looking for i belong to a trading guild already so i have that covered but im looking for a second guild which is laid back and gives you the freedom to play how you want, i am 55 years old and i like to explore the world of tamriel there is so much in this game that you can miss out on if you don't take your time to enjoy what it has to offer.to be honest I'm looking for a guild where i can chat and join up with others and have fun,
    Athough in this game you can have 5 guilds that you can join i prefer just the 2, 1 small and casual to have fun and join with others and another to mainly trade see you ingame
    thx @stormmaker03
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thanks Storm. Will be in touch with you this weekend! :)
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This sounds interesting. Keeping track of you guys.

Unsure I'm ready to join a guild just yet. Just got back after almost 2.5 years off(left right after Craglorn) and don't know where myself and my other half will fit in just yet(or how long... Water testing again).

Looks like a great idea though. @Sakiri in game if you'd like to chat.
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys for the interest. Recruitment is now closed :)
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Recruitment post is now updated. For any questions you can message me here or in game @Mizar84
    Edited by Mizar84 on March 26, 2018 5:43PM
  • Mizar84
    Mizar84
    ✭✭
    Tiny little bump :)
  • Milesilus
    Milesilus
    Soul Shriven
    The home for everybody is now the home for me too! Having spoken with Mizar, I found that he is someone we can trust to be a great guild leader and I believe he has a noble vision for Neverending Dream. We’re all very friendly and helpful, and I suggest everyone reading this to at least request an invite from @Mizar84 and give it a try. Judge for yourselves! It may be small now but some of us are quite active nonetheless. Who knows, maybe you’ll find that this is the right guild for you after all. And don’t worry, I’m the only crazy one... for the most part lul. (: