Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF guild with new players and realitively low numbers

M82Assassin
M82Assassin
Soul Shriven
I'm a returning ESO player, I'm by no means an expert or anything.im looking for a smaller/newer guild, I find them more personal with less elitests. I'll be rolling a new character because I've been away for awhile. I don't mind helping new players either.
If you want me in your guild please feel free to msg me or inv me

Thanks
Psn: M82assassin
  • bogustech
    bogustech
    I'm also a returning player and I'm looking for same.
    PSN- BogusTech
    Son, Brother, Husband, Father, Frequent Farter
  • Kothenbeutel
    Kothenbeutel
    Soul Shriven
    The Dominion Rogues is a "learning/Training" guild that would be happy to add you to its ranks. we have a handful (6-10) of players online every day and take pride in being a very close knit guild. we always run the undaunted daily dungeons, jump in to trials when invited, and we always have all tiers of players creating new builds and levelling. you should have no issues fitting right in.
    I Look forward to doing a little daedra bashing with you!

PSN - DuhWob
    PS4 NA - Online name: DuhWob
    Stamblade - Bow/2H - #1 - 30K+ dps
    MagSorc - Destro/Resto - PVP
    MagPlar - SB/SB - Dungeon/Trials Tank/Healer
    MagDK - Destro/Resto - VMA
  • Cornbread243
    Cornbread243
    ✭✭
    Come join the Knightmare Saints. We are a division of The Patriarchs Community of Gamers and are geared towards guys in the Family Life. Managing Work, Wife, Maybe Kids, and Life can be a struggle and we get it. So if you have to leave in the middle of an epic battle, we understand and don't hold it against you. We're AWESOME like that!

ESO is one of many games we play. We also host 5 Destiny Clans and a growing Division community. We are a very casual community with no playtime requirements. But we do have a few basic rules:

1) Be at least 18
    2) We use Discord for communication throughout the entire Patriarch community. Don't worry it's a free app. This helps schedule game times and to get help with any questions you may have much quicker than other routes. This is Mandatory for all in the community
    3) NO Swearing/*** in Chats as there may be Kids within earshot and we strive to set an example for them
    4) Have Fun!

If you are interested in joining up, you are welcome to send me a PM through PSN at Cornbread 243
    Cornbread243
    PC/NA