The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

In Game Voice Chat EU not working but NA works -

razzle1184kicks
Hey All

I've sent a good handful of support tickets over the pass year or so, and this goes back to when I first experienced this issue back when imperial city dropped.

My in game voice chat on the EU server doesn't work but if I switch over to the NA America it works, which rules out an issue myside and the issue it self most likely being server side on zos side.

from support I have tired all that has been asked which id be more than happy to link the messages from support that have gone back and forth below as proof of what has been asked, With the last update with the in game messaging option I thought, just maybe that it would fix my voice chat - Which it hasn't, I have even wiped my Xbox one and installed the game from fresh and even got a few new headsets to rule out as much as possible from my side.

Even images of in game of both servers working on NA and not on EU have been sent across to the support team as proof of the issue I am having.

I don't find it too hard playing without this feature, but when running end game trails its increasingly hard to communicate with my group unless we link up via party, which getting 12 people to jump in a party can be a pain at times or I get a brief second or so to type a message.

please could some one advise if they are having the same issue or have had the same issue and if so , have they been able to get it resolved via support - Or if they have any suggestions?

I'm assuming because I'm just one person that this has just be disregarding and will never be resolved, just want the features the game offers so I can speak with my friends and fellow eso'ers??

All the best.

• Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    @razzle1184kicks , what kind of issues are you experiencing with chat? It has a number of problems on the NA server as well. For example: players randomly get booted from voice chat, are unable to join altogether, "static/robotic" sounding chat, no sound at all and finally (my favorite), the endless automatic enter/leave cycle. And these are only of few of the issues. In order to circumvent them, I have to restart the game (or, at times, my Xbox).

All of these (among others) are problems that we've been experiencing on the NA server. There are a number of threads that discuss this issue, yet, it doesn't seem like ZOS is doing much to address this issue. I should note, that I haven't experienced these problems every time I play, however, when they do occur, they certainly make group activities difficult (especially if you don't want to use Party Chat).

To recapitulate, I really hope ZOS takes care of this issue.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • razzle1184kicks
    Hi @Compton1865

Thanks for the reply and it is very much appreciated but all what you've noted are that of some one that does have a functional in game chat and many issues such a user may experience.

With my chat it is where it doesn't work, to the point where I always have the error message about a problem (unable to quote it as I'm away from my xbox) but I will be posting a few images or even link in a video of my self switch between servers showing the issue I currently have in hope to get a reply from zos.

But they are aware as I supplied screenshots on my last support ticket to only to see the ticket closed.