The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A Guild European Server

n80fty
n80fty
✭✭
Hi everyone, Finally started playing the game since launch, Im looking for an active guild, I am an active player and I will be getting the Morrowind game as well. I like to complete all quests and side quests when it come to RPGs. Im from Scotland so I will be on the European server. If you are looking for new players then let me know.
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    Maybe check out Tamerial Circle post mate
  • n80fty
    n80fty
    ✭✭
    Hi Evolve, I don't really use social media sites, But the Tamerial Circle are they on the EU and American Servers.

Cheers
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    Eu server mate we do most stuff dungeons vet and normal, trials vet and normal, pvp nights, pledges, we have crafters and help with gear runs, good atmosphere and helpful members
  • n80fty
    n80fty
    ✭✭
    perfect, the guild is completely new to me so how to I join it. my gamer tag is n80fty
  • Evolv3d
    Evolv3d
    ✭✭
    Send you an invite asap